Prologue

My name is Elena Gilbert and I am 18. I am a  doppelganger. I was adopted my biological father is actually my uncle John Gilbert but he died so is my mom Isobel. My adoptive parents died and I live with my mother's sister Jenna and her boyfriend Alaric who si my history teacher. It's a little bit awkward but I got used to it.

I have a little brother Jeremy who is not so little anymore. He is a hunter on vampires. He learned to control with some Alaric's help.

My best friends are Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes. Bonnie is a very powerful witch and Caroline is a vampire.

My ex boyfriend Matt Donovan is now my friend and I think that he steel didn't get ower me but that ok. Someday he will find his epic love to. I think that I found my. First I thought that was Stefan Salvatore but it didn't work out. He is a vampire.

My epic love is Damon Salvatore, Stefan's older brother. He is a vampire to and he is all I have dreamed about. He is a bit dangerous and self-absorbed but he is also kind and smart and he always makes me laugh and feel like I can do whatever I want. He makes me feel free. My parents died and I live with my mother's sister Jenna and her boyfriend Alaric who si my history teacher. It's a little bit awkward but I got used to it.

Kathrine Pirce or Katerina Petrova is a doppelganger to. We are relatives and she looks exactly like me. She is Stefan and Damon's ex. She was a trublemaker but now she is good now. She is dating Stefan and she lives with him and Damon in Salvatore boarding house. I still don't know if she is good but she is good for Stefan. He is happier than I have ever seen hem.

_______________________________________

Hej! Pleas forgive me if my English is not perfect. I am really trying. If you have any suggestions for this story ples coment or white me a message 😁
Pleas vote and coment!
Love you!

Samanta_Blueberry