Stockholm Syndrome (Jungkook x You)

Stockholm syndrome (general definition); is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity.

But my interpretation of this song is its a metaphor of falling in love with someone that is bad for them/ falling in love with someone they didnt initially love and feeling trapped with their feelings.

Unhealthy relationship, obsessive and possesive Jeon Jungkook (is this even a warning?)

"Let me go Jungkook,"

"Not going to happen baby,"

"I dont love you! And I never will. Let me go!"

"Never,"

"I dont want to be married to you. I already told you that a million times! Im going to do whatever it takes to make this divorce possible Jungkook," Jungkook smirked at your threat and walked closer to you, gripping your chin and leaning in, his warm breath fanning your face.

"Im never going to let you go. One day, you are going to love me Y/N. One day you are going to beg me to stay with you forever," he whispered, his lips almost touching yours.

"I hate you!"

He leaned closer until you are backed up against the wall.

"Too bad because I love you. I love you so much," he whispered, nuzzling your nose with his, making you squirm but he held your chin tighter to keep you in place. "I know you dont see it. I know you dont believe me. But I love you so much Y/N. You dont know how crazy you make me. And one day you are going to love me too," he continue to whisper against your ear before his lips touch againsts your cold unresponsive ones.

Who's that shadow holding me hostage?
I've been here for days
Who's this whisper telling me that I'm never gonna get away?

Jeon Jungkook.

To everyone else, he is the beloved Golden Maknae. Talented beyond belief. Astonishing good looks that makes girls everywhere scream and cry whenever he only looks their way. Impossibly sexy with his dance moves and hip thrust. Lovable and innocent with that cute bunny smile of his. A competitve muscle pig who is loved by many. Someone impenetrable who only cares about his hyungs and his career.

But to you, he is Jeon Jungkook.

Your husband.

Your husband that you dont love.

Your husband that you were forced to marry.

Your husband that is crazily obsessed with you.

The husband that's despite whatever you say, or however you beg, plead and cries, still wanted to go on with the marriage and ignored all you cries for a divorce.

The husband that claims he loves you very much, and he will never ever let you go.

You are his. You are a captive in his strong feelings of affection and love for you, and he will be damn if he even considered to let you go. To him, you are the greatest thing that could have ever happen to his life. He would give up anything and everything to make you his.

Jungkook is not lying when he tells you everyday since your marriage that he loves you. He really do. He is more than just in love with you. He is obsessed with you. He had fallen in love with you the moment he had laid his eyes on you. You were introduced to him by his parents. Both of your parents are close friends since their high school years and apparently they had made some secret pact to marry off their children to each other when they are of age. Jungkook is extremely against the idea at first.