Prologue + Introduction

"So... Apparently, you love him?"
   "Yes, I love him!!"
   "Where the hell does he live right now, I'm gonna kill him."

Name: Jerikah / Rikah Salvatore
Age: 17
Position: Sophomore at college, troublemaker, gets swarmed with boys and girls, principal's daughter.
Add. Info.: Main Protagonist, has an obsession with K-pop boy group BTS, a very icy and cold persona at school, but inside the dorms she has the most softest heart. Also sleeps a lot more than the average person.

Name: Sofie Perexiano
Age:18
Position: Senior at college, bookworm,
Add. Info.: Main Protagonist's friend, also is a big fan of BTS, reads books or studies all day, quote, "Fridays are days when I party, if I have time, I'll just study.", unquote.

Name: Grace Alucard
Age: 19
Position: School secretary and second most brilliant girl at school, Senior.
Add. Info.: Also Main Protagonist's friend, secretly likes a guy named Aaron, but stays away since he was Rikah's punching bag back at the dorms, knows that Rikah has great admiration for her, slowly pursuing her dream in becoming an architect once she grows up.

Name: Aaron Hunter
Age: 18
Position: Senior, the bully in the school everyone hates the most, and Rikah's enemy to hell and back.
Add. Info.: Despises Rikah, keeps his distance faaaaaaaaaaaar away from her, secretly also admires Grace but he would just ignore the fact that he likes her since Rikah is her friend.

Name: Alexa Nikole Graciana
Age: 18
Position: School Vice President, Rikah's source of income and shoulder to cry on, Senior.
Add. Info.:Main Protagonist's friend, Rikah's rich friend, the one who throws all the parties, also the one who controls the fashion code in the whole entire school, also says that, quote, "Boys are just a luxury.", unquote.

Name: Joshua Rezxillia
Age: 17
Position: Teacher's pet, a goody-two shoes, rarely gets in any fights, Sophomore.
Add. Info.: Main Protagonist's best friend, childhood friends with Rikah, #1 shoulder to cry on, recently discovers that Rikah needed a part-time job, and gladly gave information about his job needing another waitress, respects the fact that Rikah is in little space frequently after exams, and often buys ice cream to support her.

Name: Gabriella Rezxillia
Age: 16 and a half
Position: Freshman, Joshua's sister, Rikah's friend, Teacher's pet.
Add. Info.: Rikah's friend, gets treated like a younger sister by Rikah, already has a part time job at LeBlanc Cafe, and also the second person who has discovered that Rikah goes into Little Space a lot of times when Rikah was exhausted.

That's all that I have left for you guys, but I promise I shall update frequently on BloodLust if I have the time. As of now... Bye!