The Beginning

A cloaked figure fled down an empty street being pursued by the royal guards and her arranged husband. It wouldn't be long before the gates on the border of the kingdom closes. It's fortunate that the king's signal would take several minutes to reach the gatekeepers. The girl's face brimmed with tears of betrayal and hate as she ran for her life. 

She finally realized that she was never loved, her father had actually thrown her out in the woods to die when she was born, leaving her there for two years before searching the forest and retrieving her again to raise. The only reason why she was brought back was because he wanted to use her to gain a powerful ally that could bring benefits to his kingdom. 

The girl finally made it to the gates and escaped her prison of a home. She kept on running, because the captors were still on her trail, and finally paused as she stopped at the edge of a cliff, having taken the wrong turn, breathing heavily. Her arranged husband, one of thirty five years old, was in the lead, and walked in front of her, guards in the back of him.

"This is your last chance to live, if you give up and voluntarily come back with us, I will spare your pathetic life and make you my sex slave, and you will bear my sons."

" I will never be owned by anyone! I refuse to be a fucking slut, and I will gladly die if I can get away from this hell!" 

The man's face twisted into a hateful glare, and angrily yelled to the guards,

"KILL HER!"

With that, the young girl backed away, turned around, and jumped off the cliff into the river with a splash. The river's currents quickly dragged her down the waterfall, drowning out the man's curses and orders. 

Kohara's sight became darker and darker, and she plunged into unconsciousness.

When she came back, she found herself in a dense forest, sitting on wet sand. Kohara  quickly sat up, and despite her soaked clothes, began walking aimlessly, in hopes of finding civilization.

Kakashi Pov

He quickly jumped from building to building and finally entered the hokage building, having been summoned by Lord Third suddenly. Kakashi entered the room, and respectfully bowed.

"Lord Third, why have I been summoned?"

The old man turned to look at Kakashi and smiled.

" There has been a strange chakra in a forest, and I need you to locate it and take the anomaly here, if you can."

Kakashi was puzzled, and after walking out of the room, he set out, and realized what the hokage meant. There was a strong chakra source in the forest as he said, and gulped.

After an hour of combing the forest, he finally found a girl fast asleep leaning on a tree. He didn't want to wake her up just yet. She did radiate powerful chakra like the hokage said. She was wearing a long purple  kimono embroidered with red butterflies on the sleeves and the bottom of the kimono. Ruining the general picture of a fancy outfit was the dirt stains and several tears in the kimono. Topping off the outfit was a tattered cloak that looked like it couldn't even hang on to her shoulders for any longer.
Her face was flawless, having no scars or bruises like most ninjas would, so he figured that she was probably a feudal Lord's daughter or a or a snotty princess. After carefully analyzing the girl, he tapped her shoulder gently.
Sure enough, she woke up, her eyes opened revealing crimson eyes, full of sorrow and pain, but quickly morphed into  a stoicness  and anger.
Kakashi seriously didn't know what to do If he were to bring her to the Hokage ' s office by force, she would obviously fight back and most likely kill him because of her powerful chakra.