Crappy Backstory

Future Lightspeed Power Ranger Joellea "Joe" Fairweather-Grayson is the Daughter of Titanium and Red Rangers Carter Grayson and Angela Fairweather. But her parents unfortunately died at the merciless hands of Queen Bansheera and Diabolico. Joellea's Social Case Worker Alicia gathered all of Joellea's belongings and took her to Paranorma City and had asked the Samurai Power Rangers' Mentor to adopt her so she'll be in an environment where she'll be able to grow up. She's already informed Mentor Ji about the tragically upsetting situation with Joellea and Mentor Ji is more than willing to adopt the child. Is Joella to be the next Samurai Power Ranger or will she be a Double Ranger? 

Carter's Pov: "ANGELA GO!! GO AN GET JOELLEA OUTTA HERE!! GO!!! I CAN HANDLE IT FROM HERE!!" I yell out to my Loving, Caring, Sexy as Hell Wife and Mother Angela Maria James Fairweather-Grayson. She  nods as she manages to get our beautiful little 1 year old Baby Girl Joellea "Joe" Fairweather-Grayson outta the way of the fight between us and both Queen Bansheera and Diabolico. I hear rapid, heavy pounding foot steps and see Angela running to us as she shoots Queen Bansheera and Diabolico stunning them for a few mere minutes. As we strike with a complicated attack both of us don't see Queen Bansheera and Diabolico ANYWHERE!! SUDDENLY something sharp stabs right though our hearts as we realize that Queen Bansheera and Diabolico have just fatally wounded us to the point of death. 

Angela and Carter's Pov: I don't believe it!! We've lost!! As we feel our eyes slowly shutting all our thoughts are suddenly directed over Joella. What's gonna happen to our beautiful little Baby Girl?! As we're about to say something to the other we unfortunately now take our last breath and relax as our time is now at an end. 

Alicia's Pov: Walking in the city of Mariner Bay I suddenly hear the sound of a baby crying in distress and fear and run towards the cry to find that it's Angela and Carter's daughter Joellea. "Where's Angela and Carter?" I ask myself as I get everything Joella needs and look for Angela and Carter as I find them and call for a memorial service for the two early deceased Lightspeed Power Rangers. I place both of their Morphers, Battle Boosters, etc, in the car seat right now not cause I don't care where I put them, but cause I'm doin my best to make sure Joellea's calm and comfortable right now as the Memorial Service finally comes to an end as I distract Joellea so that she doesn't have to see her Parents getting buried. (Time Skip to Alicia and Joellea in Paranorma City cause I can)

Mentor Ji's Pov: Upon hearing the doorbell ring I open it to reveal the Social Case Worker Alicia holding a year old Baby Girl in her arms as on the phone with her I've already been informed of the tragically upsetting situation and I'm more than willing to adopt the child as my own. (Time Skip to Mentor Ji setting everything up)