• one •

Tony Stark in his favorite fast food place, subway, getting his favorite. Although he was the richest person he knew, he could never abandon subway. No matter who saw him there, it would always be his favorite. It was then the bell rang as he was finishing up his order. He quickly glanced at the doorway, looked back at his food, and then back.

"Did Tony Stark just do a double take?"
his favorite worker asked.

"No. No he did not, are you gonna make my food or not?" he jokingly asked.

"Yes, yes anything for the billionaire."

Tony gave the worker a quick wink but looked at the man in line. He had to say something. He couldn't just let this go by. The two men made eye contact. Tony was taken back by his bright, breathtaking blue eyes.

"Hello, Tony? You there?" the worker asked.

"Oh yea, sorry." Tony got out while studying the man.

"Go for it" the worker mouthed at Tony while ringing him out.

Tony gave her an eyebrow raise and a quick wink. As the man sat down after ordering, Tony approached him.

"I'm Tony Stark." Tony blurted.

"Dr. Stephen Strange, how can I help you?"

"I just saw you walk in and wanted to meet you."

"Okay?"

"Can I sit or not?" Tony asked, hoping he got it was a joke.

"Um, sure?"

Tony and Stephen talked for 45 minutes before Stephen looked at his watch and said,

"I need to get back to work."

"Oh, okay."

Strange held his phone out to Tony and said,

"Put your number in."

"Is that an order?" Tony smirked.

"Yep." Dr. Strange smirked right back.

That afternoon, while Tony was walking home, all he could think about was Dr. Steven Strange and those blue eyes of his.
As soon as Tony unlocked the door to his house, he heard the TV playing. Peter was on the couch. Since Tony was now his legal guardian, Tony told him all about his day everyday.

"Mr. Stark! Welcome home!"

Tony hated it that he still called him that, but Peter thought it was hilarious.

And so, Tony told Peter all about his talk with Dr. Stephen Strange.

————————————————————

I've never really wrote one of these before so tell me if these episodes are too long, too short, or just right.. but i'm making more.