Slendy and the little girl 😊💜💙

*Once there was a little girl named ally, ally was 10 years old but her life wasn't very good either she had abusive parents they weren't really good to her but one day that all changed Get ready for the story to begin*  Ally:*was holding my stuffed kitty that I had since I was a baby* Mommy:get down here now!!! We're going somewhere u spoiled brat! Ally:*was hidding tears cause if they saw me cry they would call me names so goes down stairs* Daddy:*in car*get ur ass in now! Ally:*she walks to car and gets in and puts seatbelt on* Mommy:*gets in and turns to her*you've been a bad girl u disserve to be punshied!! Dad:*drives to the darkest forest there was* ally:*she squeezed her kitty tight as she could* Dad:*arrives and grabs ally and pushes her to forest and brings out belt but they hear a branch snap and hear a dark deep voice coming from the dark* Slenderman:how dare u misstreat this child u horrible people u are *tentacles come from his back as he does a dark chuckle and stabs it through the parents killing them slowly in pain* Ally:*doesn't seem to be afraid of the faceless creature and titls head slightly* Slender:*tentacles go back in my back and looks at the child*hello child *kneels down on one knee*how dare they hurt u like that Ur such a tiny lil girl that's wrong that's why I always hated people there cruel to this world Ally:w-whats ur name? Slender:my name is slenderman but u my dear can just call me slendy *smiles a lil* Ally:*giggles a lil*hi slendy my name is ally Slendy:what a beautiful name,come with me and I'll keep u safe from horrbile people like that *slowly puts Hand towards her* Ally:*slowly and shyly grabs slendy hand smiling* Slendy:*starts walking to mansion* Ally:*sees the mansion*woah pwetty Slendy:*chuckles a bit and opens door*ladies first Ally:*goes in and sees the creepypastas*cool! Ticcitoby:*rushes in*awww omg ur soo adorable!! *squeezes her cheeks and smiles* Slendy:Toby be slow with her she's very sensitive Toby:okie slender! Hi my name is ticcitoby but u can call me Toby :3 Ally:*giggles*my name is ally! ^°^ Toby:so cute Masky:Toby will u ever shut the fu- Slendy:masky language there's a child here Masky:oh sorry slender hi lil one my name is Tim but people call me masky Ally:^•^ maskyy Masky:*chuckles*that's right *smiles* slendy: jeff! Go show ally her new room *smiles* Jeff:yes slendy *gives her a piggy back ride*cmon lil one *goes to her room and puts her down and covers her up*  All creepypastas:is she staying?!? Slendy:*laughs*yes Ally:*its been 10 years since I lived with the creepypastas and its been great they taught me how to kill and fight and I have a boyfriend his name is eyeless and iv made alot of frainds and ik all there stories im glad I met slendy if it wasn't for him I would be dead* Slendy:*sits with everyone and watches movie*   the end.