21

✿✿❀✿✿

"Lyn, move the banner up a little lower!" Mr Pak instructs making Lyn roll her eyes in secret, "No, that's too low!"

Lyn bites the inside of her cheek, "How about now?"

Mr Pak takes a step back to get a full view of the banner. He shakes his head in disapproval, "No, it's too high. The banner is also not in the center as it should be, instead it's more to the left than it is to the right. Fix it." Lyn only nods holding her tongue, that is until Mr Pak adds in, "The youths are so lazy now a days."

Lyn's eye twitches in annoyance as she glares as Mr Pak. "'Oooh it's too much to the right! Move it to the left this instance! Lyn that's too high! Fix it!'" She mimics Mr Pak whose mouth is hung open in shock. "Listen here buddy, I work my butt off trying to fix this damn banner! And I don't get a single thank you but do you know what I get? A comment telling me 'the youths are lazy'. Who the fuck do you think you are?! Guy sensei? I think the fuck not sir, I don't want to hear about the power of youth!"

"Hahaha, Lyn is so funny, she forgot to take her pills today, excuse her Mr Pak!" Areum says swinging her arm around Lyn.

"It's okay miss Yang, but I expect your accomplice to behave next time." Mr Pak says glaring at Lyn.

Areum drags Lyn away from Mr Pak and scolds her like a mother. "Geez Ari, you're such a teacher's pet." Lyn comments making Areum roll her eyes.

"Mrs Oh, Lyn needs to put on another job, banner hanging isn't um, working." Areum says pushing Lyn forward to one of the three teachers who's organizing for the dance.

Mrs Oh peers down at Lyn through her glasses that rest on her nose bridge, "Fine, she could go on paint duty."

Lyn snorts, "Haha, Mrs Oh have you seen me in art class? It's honestly tragic-"

Areum quickly covers Lyn's mouth, "She'll take it!"

"Good, we're lacking some painters in the painting department." Mrs Oh says nodding leaving the two girls to do their job.

"I have to go back to my area. But Lyn, please stay out of trouble." Areum says glacinging at Lyn who was leaning on a table.

"What? Me get in trouble? Pfft, in your wildest dreams!" She says waving at Areum as a sign that she's got this. Her hand accidently knocks over a vase breaking it, "Starting now!"

Areum laughs at the girl before returning to her station and Lyn does the same.

"Hey all you party people! I'm sure your lives have just become ten times better now that I, Ryu Lyn has entered it!" Lyn says enthusiastically shooting finger guns at them.

"LYN MY MAIN BITCH HOW YOU DOIN'?" The only person bold enough (besides Lyn) to shout this in front of teachers says with a huge smile on her face.

"MAE MY MAIN BITCH, I'M DOING AMAZIN'!" Lyn shouts back as her and Mae run into each other's arms.

"Ugh who was dumb enough to put these two in one group?" Seokjin comments as he watches the two fall the the ground cuddling each other.

"Prepare for hell on earth." Yoongi mumbles before going back to painting.

"Get up you two, Lyn take an apron and get to work!" Mrs Oh shouts from the other end of the room.

After tying the apron onto her, Lyn rubs her hands together, "So guys what do you want me to do?"

"Absolutely nothing, I've seen your work in art class and it's honestly tragic." Seokjin says and Lyn shrugs agreeing. "Just act like you're doing something."

"Jungkook, I'm glad you could make it!" A teacher says. "Just head over there where students are painting, we could use some talent like you."

"Are you fucking serious? You have to be joaking." Lyn mumbles under her breath.

"And here I thought my day couldn't get any better!" Jungkook says sarcastically as he spots Lyn who only rolls her eyes. "Why are you even here? You can't paint at all."

"Well shithead, I thought I'd like to try helping out in the painting department so shut the fuck up." Lyn says harshly.

"Sweetheart, you would of wounded me...if I gave a fuck." Jungkook says rolling his eyes as he grabs a paint brush.

"Narcissistic dickhead." Lyn mumbles under herbreath.

"What was that?" Jungkook asks smirking.

"Listen Jeon, I was having an amazing day before you waltzed into here like you own the place so fuck off." Lyn says sending him a sarcastic smile.

"You know, cursing is very lady like sweetheart." Jungkook comments while painting.

Lyn bites the inside of her cheek in annoyance, "Last time I checked I do whatever the fuck I want."

"Is everything okay over here?" The voice of a god spoke, jk it was just Taehyung.

Lyn answers almost immediately "Yes everything is perfect-"

Jungkook cuts her off, "Why are you here?"

"I'm class president, I'm supposed to check up on you guys." Taehyung answers shrugging.

"Yeah well we don't nee-"

"You know we're one person short, it'd be awesome if you could help out!" Lyn beamed folding her hands together.

"Sure I could lend a hand." Taehyung says lending her a smile.

"Ugh, you like him so much it's pathetic." Jungkook comments after Taehyung went for an apron

"Stop being a salty bitch." Lyn says sticking up her middle finger at him.

Jungkook says flicking paint onto her "Bitch stop calling me a bitch!"

Lyn resumes fake painting before mumbling, "Bitch..."

✿✿❀✿✿