Liam Remembers Some Things

**Hi, fixing this chapter up again, and leaving another important update at the end of this.**
————————————————————————

Liam's Pov

My brother, his friend, and I sat on the couch talking when out of the blue Rhea asked if we have ever given anyone blowjobs before.

"Rhea what the absolute fuck?!" I asked, laughing at her. "I just wanna know," She said pouting. "I for one haven't and I will never go anywhere near a dick thank you." Rhea continued. Alex rolled his eyes.
"Fine, I'll go next. No, I haven't and I don't know maybe I will, maybe I won't." I said, putting my hands behind my head.

Alex sighed and said "Yes I have, but it wasn't intentional. He needed it." "What do you mean by 'needed it'?" Rhea asked using her fingers as quotation marks. "Well uh...he was having an issue with making his 'problem' go away and I offered as good faith." He continued, mocking Rhea and her air quotes. I smirked, "I'm gonna go get some food, I'll be back." I said standing up and walking to the kitchen. I looked at the open cabinet with an empty stare as my mind was elsewhere.

*FLASHBACK*

I stood in my room, looking at my boxers. The bulge hadn't gone away all day, no matter how hard I tried to get rid of it. I grunted in frustration. "Liam, are you okay you haven't left your room-" My younger brother Alex didn't knock, he hardly ever did. His gaze narrowed to my boxers right away. I felt tears brim my eyes, I was terrified, questions like 'Does this happen to other 15-year-olds?' 'Am I going to have to tell mom?!'

"I don't know what's wrong," I said, to the empty room. Alex was a year younger than me but he always acted older. "Do you- can you-" I was mumbling out questions that I really didn't want to ask my younger brother. His face went red, but he nodded slowly. "Lay down, on your back," Alex said softly. My eyes widened but I followed his instructions.

He crawled onto the bed and swung his legs around me so his knees touched my waist. I sucked in a breath as Alex's fingers trailed down my torso slowly. When he got to my v-line I pushed my hips up on instinct. "S...." I mumbled as he pushed them down and smiled. "What?" He asked. "I-I said I was sorry!" I moaned, frustrated with how slowly Alex was moving his fingers towards the top of my boxers.

Alex stopped and leaned down to my face, noses touching. He didn't look nervous anymore, his eyes were darkened with lust. He looked like he would eat me alive. Alex then put his lips to my shoulder and worked his way to my lips, leaving love bites. Sucking here and there. Finally reaching my lips, Alex kissed me hard, and I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. He licked my lower lip, but I rejected it. One of his hands then trailed down my thigh causing me to gasp. Alex took this advantage and stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I didn't even bother putting up a fight as his tongue worked its way into every inch of my mouth. When our tongues touched he moaned slightly, and hell if that wasn't that the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Alex pulled away, returning us to the real problem. "Hand or mouth?" He asked smirking. I blushed at his words. "Oh come on don't get shy now." He said kissing my nose. "Mouth.." I said, my words wobbly. Alex lent down to my boxers and pulled them off with his teeth.

"Holy fuck Alex!" I exclaimed, just watching him do that made me wanna cum that instant. He kissed the tip of my member, licking the pre-cum off as he moved to the base. Oh my god, why is he so good at this?! "Stop teasing me," I said proudly that any words came out at all. Alex chuckled as he took me in his mouth. His mouth and tongue were warm as he worked up and down. I gripped his hair in my fists. "Alex," I said/moaned repeatedly as I knew I was close.

He slowly pulled up stopping at the head just to look up at me and swirl his tongue around it. Never once breaking eye contact I came into his mouth. Alex winked before swallowing it. "You know you didn't have to swallow?" I said smiling slightly. "I know, I wanted too." He said moving off the bed and making his way to the door. "Hey, Alex...thank you, for uh, helping me," I said propping myself up. "Like I said, I wanted to," Alex said before closing the door behind him. I sighed before falling back onto my bed and drifting off.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I shook my head before grabbing a bag of chips. I looked down and sure enough another bulge. I took out my phone from my back pocket and texted Rhea.

Me: 'You need to leave.'

Rhea: 'Why ;-;'

Me: 'Unless you wanna see what I'm about to do to my brother I suggest you leave.'

Rhea: 'Should I worry lol, but okay.'

"I'm sorry but I have to go, something just came up." I heard Rhea say from the living room. "I'll walk you to your car," Alex said, being the gentleman he is. The front door opened and halfway closed.

Rhea: 'Don't murder him!'

Rhea texted me before the front door opened again. I grabbed Alex's wrist and dragged him to my room. "What's the problem you pain in my ass?" Alex asked. "That's the problem, I wanna be the cause of 'the pain in your ass' over and over and over and over again," I whispered, lips ghosting over his earlobe. Alex turned around facing me.

"Anything to help my brother out." He said before locking the door behind me.

——————————————————
**Well, what can I say. It's WAY past the date I said I was gonna update this by, but I've finally put together a chapter two after all these years. I have to say though, I never expected for this to blow up like it did, so thank you guys for that. (Also shout out to those who kept telling me to update, without y'all I would've just kept this apart one <33)**