Spideypool

It was a warm evening. Peter had finished all his homework and was now in his room, pants and boxers pulled down so he was only wearing his shirt. He pumped a blob of lotion from the bottle on his bedside table onto the palm of his hand. He rubbed his palms together before stroking the length of his hard cock with a small gasp at the cold touch. His mind was full of images of Wade. Wade fucking him. Wade fucking himself. Wade giving him a blow-job. Wade giving him a hand-job. Wade doing pretty much anything and everything. He tightened his grip around his pulsing dick with one hand and with the other he started to rub small circles over the slit already dripping pre-cum. Peter needed more. He clenched his hand into a fist and thrusted his hips forward releasing a deep moan from his throat.

Peter was so overcome with pleasure that he didn't even notice Wade slip in through the window. He was shocked. But it wasn't exactly an unpleasant sight. Wade didn't know if he should announce his presence or not but after noticing the bulge in his tight suit he decided to stay quiet.

"Mmmmmm" Peter hummed, "Wade. Yes Wade. Ughhh"

"Shit. Has he noticed me?" Wade thought, "Or is he just fantasising about me?" That made him smirk.

"Wade. Harder." Peter sighed.

Well that answered Wades question.

His erection was now growing uncomfortably large and he really needed to get out of his suit. But he couldn't really do that without Peter noticing.

"WADE! Oh my god!" Peter screamed as he turned around, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Yeah. He's noticed" Wade thought.

"Everything okay up there Peter?" A concerned voice shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah! I'm fine Aunt May" Peter replied.

"Hey Petey. I just came bye to say hello but I can see your a bit... busy" Wade smirked.

"Umm yeah" Peter said as a blush grew across his face. He didn't know why he was so embarrassed. Wade had seen his dick loads of times. He'd also felt it, tasted it and had it shoved into his ass. But this was different. Private. This was something Peter was ashamed of doing. He didn't know why.

He scrabbled to pull his boxers back up and shoved the lotion back into the drawer.

"You don't need to stop baby boy" Wade said with a cheeky wink.

Peter just stood there, still in shock.

"Besides. I want to know what I was doing in your fantasies. Maybe we can try it out now"

"I'm sorry..." Peter trailed off.

"I don't know what your apologising for. You looked fucking hot." Wade said glancing down at his erection. Peter had noticed it too.

"Wade, I'm sorry. I just needed to relive some... tension"

"Ew Peter. That's disgusting!" Wade said.

"I know. I know. I pro-"

"Peter, I was joking. Masturbation is completely normal and I do it all the time. So do most people." Wade said cutting him off.

"So. You don't mind if I... continue" Peter said hesitantly.

"Well I kind of had a better idea. You know. To help with this" Wade gestured towards his crotch, "unless..."

"No. No" Peter said hastily, "I'd prefer your plan"

Wade pulled his mask off as he walked over to Peter and kissed his lips passionately. Peter moaned as Wade bit down on his lower lip before sliding in his tongue and to taste every inch of his mouth. He leaned in closer to Peter and started grinding his hips against him causing him to moan into Wade's mouth. Their dicks were now rubbing against each other through their clothes but the friction still wasn't enough.