New...

Corbyns pov;
I was hanging with my friends when one of them nudged me to look to my right. I look over to see a girl walking in school with the biggest assholes in the school. Logan and Jake.

Morgan's pov;
Everyone looked at us. Mostly girls. I am as scared because it was my first day here. Some girls glare at me. Logan and Jake are my brothers that I haven't seen in years. I finally get to see them again. One group of boys caught my eyes. Jake snapped in front of my face and told me that they are bad news. Well my dreams are crushed.

third person;
"Dude who is she?" corbyn asked.
"I don't know but I think we should find out if she's dating Jake or Logan..." zach says, curiosity dripping from his voice.

Jakes pov;
a few days before school

"Here are some people you need to stay away from. 
1. Alissa Violet
2. Corbyn Besson
3. Jack Avery
4. Zach Herron
5. Daniel Seavey
6. Jonah Maris
I would say Tessa but she should be okay.  "

"Dang most of them are guys. You just don't want me to fall in love with somebody more popular than you." morgan said. i got aggravated. "Piss off." i say rolling my eyes.
"I'm just kidding. They are probably really stupid and ugly anyway." she lied. i knew she was lying. that pissed me off. "I know you're lying Morgan." i say clenching my jaw.

i hear logan come into the living room. "Stop being a dick Jake! She's our sister and you need to treat her like it." "Thanks Logan..." morgan says looking down.

Morgan's pov;
At school;
I walk into class with Jake and everyone stares at me. Jake mouths to this girl " It's just my sister." I look down making sure nobody looks at me or gives me dirty looks.
I take my seat and put an earbud in and listen to music quietly.
~skip day~
~lunch~

I go sit down with logan. Logan was my favorite brother because he was so nice to me. "Thanks for letting me sit with you today. I know I'm annoying." i say laughing. "Nah sis you're the best sister anyone could have. Also don't listen to Jake about those people. You can date anyone you want. Except Justin Bamer. He's really bad news."he says with a stern voice. "Okay thanks logan. This is why I hang out with you more than Jake. You're way nicer and you actually listen to me."

"Yeah Jake is just stuck up for an odd reason... I don't know why but he's been like that since you moved back in. Trust me I love having you around but Jake is weird. I don't know but I gotta go. Bye lil sis! Love you!" logan said, walking off.

I sat there. My anxiety was really high. I didn't want to sit here alone. Jake kept looking at me and smirking. What was wrong with him? A girl came up to me.

________________________________
I hope people actually read this. 🤔💔 but ily and yeahhh💗