Uncontrollable

Laurence POV.

The rain hammered against the window outside and the branches of trees blown by the wind made scratching sounds on the glass, but it didn't bother me.
Me and aph had just got inside before the storm hit and we're watching my little horsey's on her TV. She stared intently at the screen gasping at suspenseful moments and laughing at the ponys on the blue box.
Her black hair glistened in the dim light and her brown eyes sparkled when she smiled at the screen like there were filled with little flecks of gold.
I had kinda hoped that the rain would start before we got inside, I wouldn't have minded aph snuggling up to me for warmth. I also wouldn't mind seeing her get a little wet, the rain drops shining of her hair and glistening on her skin, the water pouring over her naked body as she moaned in delight. I shook my head. Why is it whenever I think about her I can't help imagining her rithing in pleasure? I wished I could make her yell my name and feel her cold hands around my- BAG! The TV sparked and the screen went black making us jump.
"Dam storm!" Aphmau said in frustration glaring out the window. "It was just getting to the best part!"
"Maybe the generator needs to be restarted." I said. The storm must of blown it out again.
Aphmau sighed and got up.
"I'll have to go out and fix it brb." She got up and was about to walk away when I got up to.
I'll help, I'm pretty good with theses kinds of things."
"Oh, thanks." She smiled at me and took a step towards the door at the same time as I did.
We both tripped and next thing I know we're both on the ground next to the couch and I'm on top of her.

Aphmau POV.

I could barely breath, not cause Laurence was crushing me, he was actually surprisingly light, but because he was on top of me. His warm body pressed against mine and his hands on my arms that were pined on ether side of my head. He stared down at me, a faint pink blush creeping into his cheeks. I could feel my face burning but that wasn't the only thing that was. My croch felt like it was on fire but not the kind that hurt. His eyes looking into mine, his body pressing against my chest and his warm gentle hands on the skin of the insides on my arms. I felt a rush of sexual tension and probably without meaning to his hands moved further up my arms slowly, painfully slowly. I felt so turned on it was all I could to not bite my lip or show any sign that I was sexually frustrated. Unfortunately I failed. His little friend decided to pay a visit and by chance his crotch was right over mine. It his member pressed against my pantys that my skirt left uncovered from the fall and and I moaned softly but not to softly that it wasn't herd. Laurence's face turned bright red and his member grew even more pushing against me. I moaned again, I couldn't help myself, it felt so good.
Laurence seemed to regain his composure and smirked. He began to grind against me and I swear I nilly went crazy.
"Laurence..." I moaned. "S-stop I c-can't  t-take it- nya!~
Laurence grined evily down at me.
"Oh well I'll just have to change my approach." He said and stoped.
I was about to try and get up when I felt a warm pair of lips on mine and almost efetlesly melted into the kiss. His toughn licked along my bottom lip asking for entry but I managed to keep my mouth closed.
He drew his fingers down my right arm lightly, teasing me and I let out a staged breath as he dug his croch into mine and slowly drew it downwards. Taking this opportunity he managed to slip his long tough into my mouth.
"Two can play that game." I thought to myself cunningly.
I massaged his tough with mine and he moaned into my mouth.
He unlocked his lips from mine and teasingly breathed down the side of my neck. I bit me lip and he chuckled softly.
"Your so sexy I can hardly control myself." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He began trailing kisses down my neck and sucked the skin at the base. I let out a low groan. He trailed his toungh down my colerbone and I couldn't take it anymore.
"L-Laurence p-please touch me." I said breathlessly and he laughed again.
"As you wish my little Aphmooo~" he said deeply begging to take off my shirt and unstrap my bra. He cupped one hound around my left brest and ran his finger gently over my nipples.
I let out a strangeled gasp as he put his mouth on it and began to swirl his toungh around it and licking it wile rubbing my other nipple with his thumb, rubbing it, pinching it. I squirmed and moaned loudly.
"Laurence~... mmmmm~ ah!" he took his hand of my nipple and released his mouth with a loud "pop!" I moaned softly. He slid off my skirt and rubbed my pantys with his three fingers.
Ah! Laurence!~ I can't take it plea- ooooh~
Slowly taking of my pantys rubbed his two fingers over my clit witch made me rithe in pleasure.
"Oh!~ fuck!" I moaned loudly as he slid his indexes figure in between the folds and rubbed right on my g spot.
Fuck~ oh~ oh Yeah! Right there!~ Ah! Yes! Mmmmmm nya!
It felt so good I didn't know how to describe it. It was like at that moment all my dreams where coming true, well, almost. I wanted him inside me so bad it was making me go insane.
"L-laurence ah~ f- I ah! I want you! P-please~"
I moan softly. He smiled cunningly
"I'm sorry I didn't quite cach that."
"Ah! Fuck me~!" I yelled as he hit my G spot over and over. The lust in his eyes seemed to over flow then and he couldn't hold back anymore. He pulled of his pants along with his boxers and plunged his dick into me.
"Ah-" I was cut off by a peer of lips crashing ruffly into mine and I moaned loudly into the kiss.
"Oh fuck~ it's- it's so long~ mmmmm" I moaned in absolute bliss.
"You haven't seen anything yet" he said seeming slightly out of breath.
"Now watch me fuck you like I mean it."
He started to slowly move his member in and out, in and out, in and-
"Ah~ please mmm! Faster~" I moaned.
He smirked and started to go even slowly.
"L-Laurence! I can't ah! I just aaaaah~ please~!" He let out a small groan like he couldn't take much more of this ether.
"Oh- shit~!" He moaned trying to keep his cool.
"I-I can't- ah~! Fuck it." Suddenly he got faster and I could barely breath.
"Ah~! Laurence! Fuck~! Oh fuck~!"
"Aaah~ oh god~! Ah- Aphmau~" he moaned loudly as he picked up the speed making me moan like a crazy person but then he hit my G spot, then again, then again over and over and I could swear the whole naberhoode could hear me.
"Yes! Oh yes Laurence! Right there! Right! There! Ah! Aaaaaaaaaah~!"
"Oh fuck- oh fuck! I'm- I'm gonna-!" Laurence moaned pounding into me at the speed of light.
"M-me to- I- ah- ah- Aaaaaaaah!" We both came at the same time and I felt his member slide out. We both lay there panting, then lay down in the couch in each other's arms.
"I love you."
"I love you to"

————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed. Don't give me to much hate here it's my first one but I hope you liked it 🙂