Damien X reader

(A/N) Just to let you know this is my first smut so sorry if it sucks.

     Y/N POV
I saw my alarm before I herd it. It was my dog. She was barking so loud and I didn't like it. I yelled her name signaling for her to stop and buried my self in my blankets. Just as I got comfortable she jumped on me and licked my face. I sighed and got out of bed. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower. The water was freezing. "COURTNEY!!" I yelled to my blonde roommate. "WHAT Y/N?"
She yelled back. "DID YOU USE ALL THE FUCKING HOT WATER?" I yelled getting out of the shower. "Yes... I'm sorry" she said. I could hear the guilt in her voice. I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen still wrapped in a towel. "Just tell you next time so I don't walk in to freezing cold water." I said opening the refrigerator. Courtney coughed and looked at me as I shut the door. I turned around and saw Shayne and Damien sitting on the sofa. I saw Damien looking at me. "Oh hey guys sorry." My face turned a bright shade of pink as I looked back at him. I realized that I was staring so I ran back to my room. I heard foot steps behind me before I shut the door. I turned around to see Damien looking at me. I had liked Damien for a while now but I didn't think he felt the same. "What do you want Damien?"
I asked slightly blushing. "You..." he said with the look of lust in his eyes. "I..I.. what ..d-do you..." he cut me off by his lips smashing into mine. I was shocked but kissed back immediately. He separated for air as he locked and shut my door. "Damien what the...." he cut me off again. As he kissed me he licked my bottom like asking for entrance which I granted. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me over to my bed and laid me down. We separated as he took his shirt off. He started kissing my neck and hit my sweet spot I let out a small moan. He left hickeys all over my neck. He kissed me as he ripped my towel off of me and threw it on the floor. He looked at me like he never had before. As he kissed me I flipped over on top of him. As I sat in him I undid his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers revealing his very large erection. He flipped me back over and looked me in the eyes. I kissed him and whispered in his ear "Fuck me Damien." Right as I said that he shoved his dick in my wet core. I breathe out "f..fuck" I bite my lip to stop myself form moaning but little moans still came out. I felt a tight knot form in my stomach. I let out a medium moan as he starts thrusting faster. "I..I'm..g-gonna cum!" I said trying to hold myself together. "Not yet babygirl." As he thrusts got sloppier I could tell he was gonna cum. I couldn't hold back any more "Now" he said as I came onto his dick. He came in me and filled me with his warm liquid. He flopped to the side of me breathing heavily. "I love you." I said looking at him. "I love you too." He said smiling. "Now I have to shower even if the water is cold." I giggled. I tried to get up but stumbled to the floor. "Sorry." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "It's ok." I told him as I slowly got up a walked to the bathroom. I showered. I got out did my hair and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Damien putting his shirt back on. "We should probably go to work." He said laughing slightly. "Ya probably." I said back. He stood up as I grabbed my bag and unlocked and opens my door. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to my level. "Could you give me a piggy back ride to the car I'm having a hard time walking." I said as my face turned red. It was true I wasn't walking very well if you know what I mean. He laughed and his face turned red. "Sure." He said. I jumped on his back and we went down stairs. I had to grab something off the tv stand so he put me down. I forgot Shayne and Courtney were still home so when she saw me limping towards he she cocked her eyebrow. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my sunglasses, and hopped back on Damien's back. We all got in the car. Damien held my hand on the way to work and I had a pretty good day.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

As I walked down the aisle my attention was set on him. I wasn't concerned about anything else. Just him.

We said our vows and that was that. I was married to the love of my life. The man that I love.

As we were having our first dance as man and wife he whispered in my ear "I love you y/n Hass."
"I love you more Damien Hass." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Now my life was perfect.

Heyyyyy you horny people. Sorry I know that sucked but you know I try😁
I'll try to update tomorrow but no promises.
Don't forget to vote for this story and ya thanks♥️♥️♥️

WORD COUNT: 963🔥