Don't be Selfish

Bella pov:

I just walked into the Cullen's house after Edward left and told me he didn't want me and he's leaving but the rest the family was staying.

The first thing I saw was Jasper standing in the living room looking at me with guilt and sorrow. I walked over to him to see what was wrong.

"Jasper, what's wrong?" I asked concerned

"Bella, can we talk some where else?" said Jasper

"Of course, yeah anywhere you want come on." I said

Jasper started walking out the front door and I followed him. He didn't stop until we where in the garage. Jasper stood still for a few minutes not saying a word. I was starting to worry, but suddenly he turned around and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Bella, I'm so sorry for what I did to you yesterday I didn't mean it..."he said

Right about there I stopped listening and started thinking. ' What does he have to be sorry about? He didn't mean it and he didn't even bite me but even if he did and turned me into a vampire I wouldn't be mad I'd thank him cause let's face it Edward wasn't really ever gonna turn me into one. He just wanted my blood for himself. He never really loved me, he loved my blood and if I'm being honest with myself I don't think I was ever truly in love with him just the idea of someone like him falling in love with someone like me and I think I was truly in love with Jasper since the first time I met him but Edward was always keeping me away from him.' I look back at Jasper and realized he was still talking.

"... And I know you'll never forgive me but I just have to say I'm very truly sorry for what I did." pleaded Jasper.

I looked around until I saw a crow bar laying on a table. I grabbed it and as fast and as hard as I could I hit Jasper on the arm.

"OWWW!!! WHAT THE HELL, BELLA?!?!?" yelled Jasper holding his arm.

"Well if I hit you with my hand you wouldn't have felt it and I would have broken my hand, this way everybody wins." I said in a 'duh' voice and with a shrug.

"How do I win? I don't win." said Jasper rubbing his arm.

"Don't be selfish." I said giving him a blank stare.

I grabbed his face and kissed him with everything I felt for him.

"I forgave you the minute you did it." I whispered against his lips.

THE END