•1•

I tossed and turned all night in my bed, wondering what tomorrow would be like. Having to meet this "guy" that my grandparents found for me. He was only a year older than me, meaning him as a 21 year old and me only 20. I have never met him, and I really don't even know his name. Only age.

I looked over at the clock on the nightstand that displayed 2:47 AM across the digital clock. I grunted and fell back on the bed. I reached over for my phone, just to see if I would fall asleep from tiring my eyes. I turned on my phone which was bright, about to burn my eyes, therefore, I didn't have any vision after.

3 Instagram Notifications
4 Text Messages
2 Missed Calls
8 Twitter Notifications
6 YouTube Notifications

Let's just say, I never open notifications to save my life. I set my phone down on the nightstand, rolling back over on the bed and closed my eyes. Hoping I could go to sleep because tomorrow holds more than meeting this guy, but work and other things that were extremely important. I slowly doze off into a deep sleep, nothing was gonna stop me from my sleep now.

At least, that's what I thought...

*RING*
*RING*
*RING*

My phone, ringing for, what seemed like, forever. I felt like pulling my hair out, wanting sleep, but what if this was truly important. I sat up and grabbed my phone to see who it was.

Callie

ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ || ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛ

------------------

[ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ] || ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛ

I answered the phone to Callie who sounded as though she had been crying. "Callie? What's wrong?" I asked, worried about what it was this time. "C-Can I s-stay over at your house tonight?" She stuttered. "Of course, come over, now," I demanded. She hung up the phone, which I didn't have a response but I know she would be over really fast.

Five minutes had passed and knocking had started to sound throughout the house. I jumped up, slipping on my slippers, and ran down stairs to the door. I opened the door and Callie was standing there, tears running down her bright pink cheeks, hair messy, and in her pajamas. She instantly stepped in and wrapped her arms around my neck, embracing me in a tight hug.

I slowly reached my arms around her waist and hugged her. "Y/N," She cried. "I'm here, what is it?" I asked as we walked over to the couch. "T-Tomorrow... I f-feel like I'll lose you t-to whoever that g-guy is..." She cried.

Really.. This over a stupid boy? I would never give my only friend up for some boy that I don't know and probably will not enjoy, I thought.

"No, you won't. I wouldn't choose a guy over my best friend, that's impossible! You're the only one my heart belongs to. Plus, what if I don't like him? It's not like I am gonna go off and get married and move to Japan. Never. Gonna. Happen." I ranted. "Got it?"

She nodded in agreement and we both laughed and hugged. "Now, you will go with me tomorrow, okay? I am not going to be alone with him for hours. And plus, I need someone as backup if anything happens. Okay?" I asked. "Definitely!" She shouted and I jumped up, going to the kitchen to find Ice Cream, Mint flavor obviously, and carried it back with 2 spoons, sitting beside Callie and eating the amazing, tasty dessert.

(A/N: I always get desert and dessert mixed up... THANK YOU GRAMMARLY FOR BEING MY TRUSTY SIDEKICK!)

| 4:38 AM |

When our movie had gone off, Callie was peacefully asleep, leaning her head on my shoulder, her frizzy, orange/blonde hair running down my arm. I turned my head to look at her, she was knocked out cold. I thought I could pick her up..

Thought wrong.

You wouldn't think that a tiny Callie was hard to pick up. I simply positioned myself to where my legs could lay on the couch so I was able to sleep. Callie had snuggled up to where her head was on my arm, using me as a pillow. I didn't mind, obviously because she was like the older sister I wanted. Never got one though, not even a brother. I grew up alone all my life. I do have a mom, don't get me wrong, it's just, I wish I had someone I could talk to about everything, like Callie.

I slowly shut my eyes, slowly being taken away into dreamland. Dreaming all sorts of things that I want, none of which I need. I hummed as I fell asleep, and hearing Callie hum along in her sleep. I had a small smile on my face before drifting to bed.

| 6:31 AM |

I heard my alarm on my phone go off, making a annoying sound. I hit my phone off the coffee table, making it hit the floor, but it was still making sound. I looked over to no Callie, but heard noises coming from the kitchen. I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen, to find Callie setting the table, and placing the pancakes on both plates.

"Good morning!" She chirped. I nodded slightly, not ready for the day. I sat down in my seat, hitting my head on the table on purpose. "What's wrong grumpy pants?" She asked in a child voice. "I don't wanna..." I mumbled. "Then don't go see him. Simple as that," Callie bite into her food. "No. My grandparents are the ones who want me with him. I can't tell them no. And you know that," I say.

"Well, I don't know. Just do something. You shouldn't have to be forced to be with him. Do what your mom did when she was forced to meet Hyungo, kick him in between the legs and make a break for it. Works everytime!" She laughed. "But I don't wanna hurt the poor guy..." I say as I start to eat my food. "Whatever, if rejecting him doesn't work, go with that, I'll do it for you if I need to!" Callie smiles.

"Right.." I whispered as I finished and went to get ready.