The Walk In The Mountains

Lakhmeer had a very bad day today, the heat of the mountainous desert killed his horse. The poor thing hadnt had water for three days but yet kept walking in the desert, lakhmeer was very sad not only because he had to walk but because that horse had been with him for a long time. They knew eachother like two lovers.

He had stolen it three years ago from a lords castle, and had caught an arrow right through his arm.

But that day was something else and the folowing day, it was like a curse or rather a punishment from the God for being the bad guy all his life.He had stolen gold,he had stolen anything that could give back a good amount of gold.

He kept walking, he knew where he was going. His friends were waiting for him in the city he saw the burz pass which went between two very high mountains.when he looked hard the castle could be seen which they were going to steel after he reached the city.

He was walking towards the pass when he saw a muskets nuzzle that was directed towards him but he couldnt see anyone. He took his gun out and said"Im not here to kill anyone, I just want to pass through the mountains.

Then a girls voice answered"what are you doing in my mountains? "

" I apologize for tresspassing, but I only wanted to get past". He couldnt see the girl well but for a hand and her forhead.

Then he suddenly realized the girl was not wearing anything.