The Wall We Know

Jake Dillinger just your average boy was having fun after school yet he was hurting inside. Why was he? It all was because of his parents. It wasn't their fault per say. His parents just ran off, and not even one goodbye slipped out of either of their mouths. Everyday he would go to their room and cry, cry for them to come back, cry for them since they left, cry since he knew there was no hope. He would only cry in that room, yet outside the walls he always had a smile, and was there for everyone yet sadly no one was there for him; No one he thought. Yet, there was and always has been. Richard Goranski, who goes by the nickname Rich. He was always there for him and would ask him randomly if Jake was alright, and say he was there for him. For time Rich liked Jake maybe more then a friend. He never had the chance to tell him he didn't want to ruin there friendship and what they had.
As children Rich and Jake would always go to a little cage as they called it. It was actually a big wall a place that separates you from the outside yet still seeable to the world. It was a nice place to get away and be well alone in a way. It was there so no one could go to the woods, and it was a semi hard walk to get to. As children who parents didn't care at all it seemed like a great idea and was fun to explore and mess with the bugs and grass. Rich and Jake would always go there talk about there day and have fun making things out of sticks and soon on. Yet after time during high school Jake would start going there less and less being the cool guy he was now he couldn't do that. It wouldn't seem cool to others, for him to be with a freak. A freak we was unpopular, a freak who would talk to air, a freak who was questioning everything, a freak who had issues, a freak who got a Squip. No way in hell could he be there and seen with him. Though, Rich would always go and sometimes have to forcefully bring Jake there, and it would hurt Rich trying and failing. Rich soon would go there just to talk to Jake, try to get something and reach out for any answers. Rich stop doing it after weeks seeing how it makes him dispirit and needed of him. Just a regular day turned into one of those days that just weren't best to show up in a way.
Rich walked to Jakes house knocking on the door. He sighs to no sign of the other male going to open the door, this wasn't surprising Jake wouldn't late anyone in a lot he only would if it was his parents or someone who was needed. Rich just opened the door he had a spear key after all they have been friends for sometime so it was common for them both to do this. "Jake! You here buddy!?" Rich yelled across the house. He walked around and goes to Jakes parents room knowing jake would be there. Yet no luck finding him Rich panic but tried to calm down. He knows– no he knew something was up. He rushed looking around. At school, outsides making calls yet nothing came up. Rich sighed and walked seeing a coffee shop he grabs a cup of coffee Milk, Sugar, Medium just the way he likes it. He decides to check one spot.
One spot that he could only think Jake could be in. He walks downtown going to a rocky area with some trees. Climbing slightly spilling his coffee, stepping on a few ants, and maybe tripping once or twice. He made it to the wall the wall that he and Jake grew up hanging around at. Rich walks and goes to it seeing a sad drunk boy. A boy who is know as Jake, the boy Rich grew up with, the boy rich fell in love with. "J-jake what on earth did you do!? Why did you get drunk out of your damn mind! Why would you!?" Rich says placing the coffee down, going over to Jake hugging him tight. "Richy Boy is that you....Hehe it's been so long~" Jake said hiccuping when saying that sentence, and slurring his words a bit. "Jake god damn it! Why!? I told you not to drink!? I told you I care!? This isn't going to help you!? For crying out loud I care about you! I'm your friend!! I worry! Jesus Christ I...I love you so much! And it hurts seeing you do this! And slightly throw your life away!" Rich says hugging him close some tears slipping out as he spook his last sentence. Rich doesn't like it when Jake drinks his feelings away. It reminds of his father, a person who Rich dislikes and tries to stay away from. "Awww buddy....I love you too~" Jake slurs grabbing Rich's cheek. Jake might be drunk, and he might be seeing doubles, but what he said he meant. Rich looks at Jake "Your drunk you don't know what your sayi–!" Rich said but was cut of short with a kiss on his lips. The pieces fell into place for Rich. Jake was upset thanks to his parents, jake wishes his parents were there, wishes everything was normal, yet the thing Jake fears the most was getting rejected. This wasn't as obvious to know, yet all the information he needed were in his hand the whole time. Jake Dillinger hates getting rejected from someone he loves, and especially someone who goes by the name of Rich. That night will always be remembered for Rich, and half remembered for Jake.
The End