Introduction

It was a sunny day in the town of Magnolia and the infamous Fairy Tail guild was as crazy as ever. All anybody could here was the smacking of punches, cracking of tables being broke in half and yelling and you can guess who started it, a pink haired pyromaniac we know all to well named Natsu Dragneel. He kind of has a record around the globe for his destruction habits. It started off with Natsu And Gray just insulting each other like always, and of course this ended up in an all out guild battle, like this isn't anything new right. This went on until Makarov came back from a meeting and had to knock out quite a few members. But nobody noticed the slitted crazy eyed look the dragon slayers we're giving each other. Gajeel was in a shadow filled corner at a table and all you could see was the flash of his red eyes and shiny sharp fangs. Natsu stopped fighting and was just standing still in a fighting stance like he was ready to pounce, staring menacing daggers in Gajeel's direction. The only few people who noticed this the Master , Mirajane, and Ezra since everybody else was still gaining conciseness. When Lucy walked the door, all hell broke loose as Natsu and Gajeel pounced at each other.