Chapter One

Run.

That's all my mind can say.

Is run.

I'm a pirate.

And my name is Victoria . I have long, waist length black hair and a males pirate uniform.

I stole this. Along with the eyepatch, because my left eye is completely white.

My story is not as simple as I'd like. But, I'll tell it anyway.
______________________________________

I ran away from the Navy guards, feet racing.

The guards almost caught me until I ran into a bar. It was a dodgy place. But it was a good hiding spot... For now.

"Toria!"

I turned around and saw my old friend, a former pirate by the name of Cory. He was behind the bar, cleaning glasses.

"What?!" I yelled.

"What are ye doin' in my pub?!"

"Hush, scalleywag! I'm hidin'!"

He pointed to behind the bar. Even though the windows were dirty, I could still see the guards and all.

"Shite!" I jumped behind the bar and hid as the guards opened the door.

"Were looking for a pirate," the head Navyman said coolly.

"Sir, ye ain't gonna find a pirate in this place. It's empty," Cory said, in his pirate lingo.

The Navyman looked at him. "How do we know you're not the pirate?"

'Bastard!'

Cory laughed. Hard.

"Sir, I'm no more a pirate than you are a bottle of rum. I suggest ye be gettin' off. By the looks of it, the pirate went that way."

Oh, I forgot to tell you... Cory is a 5ft 11 man with creamy chocolate skin. I'd drink his bottle of rum any day... Um, I mean....

Back to the story, eh?

The Navy men finally left.

"Whoo, that was a close one, eh?" I smiled.

Cory held his sword up to my neck.

"Ay! What's all this?"

"I swear to the seven seas, if you get me locked up I'll kill ya."

"Well, I wouldn't be the first pirate you got murdered in cold blood, would I?"

Cory sighed and lowered his sword. "I suppose ye be right. What's your next go?"

"Dunno. My ship got lost due to the crew being idiots and falling for some dodgy sirens. Haven't seen them ever since. That's why I got stuck here."

Cory thought for a minute. "How much money do ye need for a new ship?"

"About 200 doubloons. Just for the ship," I replied.

He looked at me with disgust and amusement. "Ye be a prostitute."

"Oi! You be the prostitute! Outta yer mind!"

Cory laughed. Hard. "Just joking, lass. No need to get your skivvies in a knot."

I laughed shakily.

You can tie my skivvies if you want to....

"Wanna drink while you're here?"

"Huh?" I asked, shaking my thoughts to the back of my head.

"Do ye want a drink?" he asked slowly. I nod and swallow a huge lump in my throat.