Chapter 1

She woke up, taking deep breaths staring at her bedroom ceiling. She can feel the sweat slowly running down her forehead, her hands still grabbing onto her bed sheet like her life depends on it. She slowly gets out of her bed and walks to the bathroom. She washes her face, feeling the ice cold water hitting her face and water drops rolling down her face. She opens her eyes again, standing up straight and looks at herself in the mirror. She just watches as water slowly runs down her forehead. This is what she does every night, she wakes up covered in sweat and always finds herself just staring at herself in the mirror and keeps telling herself, stop being weak....

She dries her face and hands, before changing her clothes to a plain light blue skinny jean and a whiter shirt. She grabs her black leather jacket, that was draped over the arm chair. She puts on her leather jacket and walks to her bedside table, as she grabs her keys she looks at the light brown photo frame that makes her remember the pain she's felt. It's not the photo frame, but the photo in the centre that causes all her memories to flow back. "I'll find them...I promise" She said softly before grabbing her car keys and finds herself driving to bar.......

"One Margarita" She says sitting down on the bar stool putting her phone and car keys in front her. "Thanks" She says as she saw the bartender put her drink down in front of her. She watches as the guys start a conversation with the girls, giving them sweet compliments making them special, they buy them drinks and get them wasted enough, which makes their jobs easier and makes a piece of cake to get into their pants. "Pathetic" Leila says shaking her head as she turns around and takes a sip from her Margarita. "Guess you're not one of those girls" The bartender says smiling. "If you're suggesting that I'm not one of those girls, who come to a bar, grind my body against a guy and then get laid after a few minutes than I believe you are one hundred percent correct" Leila says nodding as she rolls her eyes at two girls giggling to a compliment a guy told them.

"So tell me, what do you have against the whole getting drunk and then laid thing?" The bartender says smirking, amused by her and thinking he might get lucky. "You see the whole getting drunk and then laid thing works like this, a man thinks that a woman is so easy to manipulate, but you see 99.7% of the women in this world are actually all independent, so which makes it harder for a man to convince a woman to sleep with him when she's sober. But if he gets enough alcohol into her system, which makes her drunk, it makes her easier to manipulate, but then again that's only my opinion about it" Leila says shrugging as she smirks take another sip from her margarita. "It's a good opinion, if I may say. But who says all men do the whole get you drunk, compliment you and then get you laid thing?" The bartender asks folding his arms, onto the bar counter leaning forward.

"Actually not all men do the same thing. Some men also just gives the girls one of their million dollar smiles and then just pretend they are interested. Which makes the job more interesting, since you don't even have to get them drunk. Because every man knows a woman wants a guy to just listen and just understand, so they use that as their advantage" Leila says taking a few sips from her margarita, putting the empty glass down. The bartender just stares at Leila amused by how independent she was. "And who's exactly doing that in this club?" The bartender asks smirking. "You" Leila says tilting her to the right slightly as she looks at him. "Maybe, that's true" The bartender says standing up straight with his arms folded over his chest. "Well, sorry to break it to you, but I'm not into guys like you" Leila says as she's been concentrating on the way of his posture and how he looks uncomfortable with his surroundings.

"And what type of guys are you exactly into?" The bartender asks cocking a brow as he looks at her. She notices how he takes a step back slowly, his hand drifting down. "Guys, that are honest" She says watching his hand grab something behind him. "I'm honest" The bartender says smirking as she watches his hand that has a object in it, but isn't sure what exactly. Leila puts the piece of olive in her mouth, that came wit her margarita.

Leila pushes the bar stool back jumping up as she just dodges the baseball hitting her. She kicks the bar stool up in the air, catching it as she blocks another swing from the bartender and his baseball bat. She throws the bar stool against the wall, distracting him as she grabs the baseball bat out of his hands, throwing it aside. "What aren't you going to use the bat? Because you'll loose against me, sweetheart" The bartender says smirking as he goes and stands in front of her. Leila looks him dead in the eye. "I was raised, if you're going to win a fight, then you should do it the old fashioned way" Leila says kicking him on the shin, causing him to fall to his one knee, Leila grabs him by his dark blonde hair hitting his head against the hard wood wall of the bar.

The bartender hits her in the stomach making her stumble back. He slowly stands up from the ground, throwing a punch at her but she dodges it, she hits him in the throat pushing him up against the wall by his neck. "What's your name" Leila says tightening her grip around his neck. "Wi....William" The bartender says trying to get air to speak. "Who sent you to kill me?" Leila asks holding him against the wall. "Ka.....Kane, he said this was only going to be a small gesture of what he'll really do to you" William says coughing as he starts to turn blue. Leila let's go of him, making him fall on his knees as he rubs his neck. "Maybe, you can be honest after all" Leila says shrugging as she grabs her stuff and walks out of the bar, as you can still here the music blasting from outside

Leila gets in her black mustang driving down the streets of Miami, as she promise herself that this time the war in her life will finally come to an end.......

A/N: I really hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of 'The Eyes Of Warrior' . And I also hope that you've decided to give this book a chance.....