Chpt.1 THAT'S HER!?!

JIMIN'S P.O.V

Today we are going to the airport to go to Hong Kong for the MAMA awards I just finished packing and the boys are waiting in the van for me, I get my jacket on and leave the dorm and go to the van.

Namjoon: You guys excited for today?

Taehyung: What do you mean excited, this is so nerve racking I'm so nervous.

Yoongi: Yeah, I'm soo tired I want to go back to the dorm can't we just skip this award today?

Namjoon: ARE YOU CRAZY!!, ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF!!, we have been working for this our whole lives ever since our debut, do you know how much other groups would take this opportunity?

Suga: Mian, I'm just so tired:(

J-Hope: Like always. (whispers)

Suga: What did you say?!

J-Hope: Noth-

Suga: (falls asleep) zzzZZZZ

Taehyung: You guys where's Jungkook?!

Jin: YAHH!!!

Taehyung: WHATT!!!!

Jin: YOUR SITTING ON HIM!!!!

Taehyung: OOoohhh

Tae gets off of Jungkook and sits somewhere else.

Jungkook: YAHH!!!, YOUR SO HEAVY!!!

Taehyung: OOoohh mian

BTS:( Laughs)

END OF JIMIN'S P.O.V

Y/N'S P.O.V

I'm on the plane right now the flight attendant gave me my drink and told me that we will be arriving soon in Hong Kong. Jisoo and I were checking who would be at the MAMA awards and a lot of people were going GOT7, Seventeen, iKON, MonstaX and more. Then we arrived at our destination Hong Kong.

END OF Y/N'S P.O.V

JIMIN'S P.O.V

We are now in the plane and I'm sitting with Taehyung and I was on my phone went on twitter and got a lot of messages.

Jimin: Yah, Tae?

Taehyung: Yess. (Smiling)

Jimin: Do you know who Y/N is?

Taehyung: No, who is she?

Jimin: I don't know I thought you would know.

Taehyung: Why?

J-Hope comes

Jimin: I got text messages from people, paparazzi's, and A.R.M.Y'S that they are shipping me with her.

J-Hope: With who?

Jimin: A girl named Y/N do you know her?

J-Hope: Y/N.

Jimin: Yeah Y/N.

J-Hope: Y/N.

Jimin: Yep.

J-Hope: Y/N.

Jimin: Uh huh

J-Hope: Y/N?

Jimin: DO YOU KNOW HER OR NOT!!! (hoping he would say yes.)

J-Hope: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.