Chapter 1

I'm just another face in the crowd, another to be bullied, told they will find love. But millions of people are searching and not everyone finds it. Some are loners, some are just depressed. Then there is me.. A loser, loner, the girl with no friends. I'm just another laughing-stalk. And your probably laughing reading about my life right now......

Jasmines POV:

I live in Norfolk MA. I'm just a normal girl who goes to school everyday and gets bullied. I can't help I'm not like other girls. But is that a bad thing? Time to get ready for school. I hop out of bed, grab clothes, and get in the shower. I quickly got out, dressed, and dried my long brown hair. I ran downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. "Bye mom!" I yell. "Bye Jasmine, and when you get home I have big news!!" I walk out the door like every other morning but this morning I notice a boy waiting alone unlike usual. I walk up to him "Hi." I say trying not to act weird. "Hello." He replies. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you around here before." I say slightly blushing, man was this boy cute. He has blonde/brown hair, blue eyes, and the most perfect braces smile. He smiled "yea I have always lived in MA but I just moved to Norfolk." I smile "Would you like me to show you around after school?"

Jeffrey's POV:

"Awh thanks of course I would love to." I reply. She's so cute. Her long brown hair blowing in the wind and her brown eyes. "I never got your name?" I pitch in. "Oh, I'm Jasmine." She smiles. "And I'm Jeffrey." Jasmine, she had the name of a flower.

Xoxoxoxo hope you enjoyed my first chapter