Prologue.

"Come out!Come out!Wherever you are!"His ear-splitting scream blared through my ears.I sneaked into the bath tub and drop the curtain.As I settle into the bath tub,a bead of sweat rolled down my forehead and I hear my heart beat in my ears.A sharp pain shoots up my arm as I begin to move inside the tub.Broken glass pieces peirce into my skin,letting the crimson liquid flow out.A whimper escapes my mouth but I quickly stop making any noise.Tears rolled down my cheek as I stare at my tiny bleeding hands.I cautiously take out the broken pieces of glass,without making even the slightest noise.The footsteps became louder and I stopped what I'm doing.As the footsteps approach to the bath tub I held on to the sides of the tub.I stare at a random spot on the curtain in horror.My thoughts screamed 'Help' as the footsteps paced around the bath tub.I stare at my crimson hands,afraid.Helpless.The curtain ahead of me moves to side revealing a tall man with a belt curled up in his large hands.
"There you are Honey!I've been searching around the whole goddamn house!"He said dragging my tiny undernourished body.It had been days since he fed me and I was on the verge of starving to death.My ribs were visible and my collar bone was prominent.But at that point,I dint care.All I wanted was to leave that wretched place.He threw me over my shoulder,my broken ribs aching as it hit his strong and broad shoulder.He threw me on his unmade bed,which was situated in a room which reeked of alcohol and cigarette smoke.He held me in place to hit me,but I tried to wiggle out of his grip.But it all went to vain.His hand slapped across my face,leaving my face throbbing. With that I decide.
I.Need.To.Get.Out.Of.Here.
I kicked his knees resulting him to fall back in pain.He tried to stand up but failed miserably.I ran out of the room,every inch of me aching as I run.But I endured the pain and ran for the front door.I reached for the door knob and twist it.Unlocked.Just like always.Open.He screamed almost shaking the whole house.
"Get back here.You little bitch."He screamed as i stepped out.I ran and the outside hair hit my face and played with my messy hair.I run faster as I get away from the house,not turning back.I was hurting.Scarred.And finally.Free.