~Intro~

Character #1- April Moore (main character)

April has brown milk chocolate coloured hair along with brown eyes. Her style is kind of like Harry's except more girly. Her personality starts out boring but along the way harry will change all of that.

Character2- Riley Reed

Aprils best friend. She has brown wavy short hair, Blue eyes, and is big fashionista. She will be full of mysteries to discover.

Character #3-Regina George (one of the main plastics) Regina will do anything to try and get into someone's pants. She spreads rumours. Gets late for class a lot. And will make your life a living hell if you mess with her. If someone tries to steal her spotlight someone might have to call 911.

Character #4- Harry Styles (main character)

Harry is the bad boy of RideWood high. He has a gang always along his trail like lost puppies and always gets in trouble. He goes for innocent girls and right after he takes there innocence away hear out like a light.

Character #5- Alex Martinez

Alex is a student who disappears somewhere in between the the story. Rumours from the school then say she was either kidnapped, killed, or she set it up as a trap. So keep your eyes open for Alex.

Character #6- the plastics/ the Riders( Regina and Harry's gang names) stay away from these hoes.

This story is about an ordinary girl who has never felt love finally finds someone but as soon as it happened her life did a 360 degree turn and it all went down. People soon found out who she was dating and tried to forbid them from each other. Rumours were thrown around like toys. People went missing. She kept getting blackmail. Read the story to find out what else happens it's better than you think.