n i n e

A/n: double update as promised

Babie renjun I love you so much pls marry me

EUN AE:

Today was our first date, to the beach, there were fireworks too, God's helping our date.
Today was the weekend anyway so I took my time to sleep.

Yesterday wasn't so bad because of Renjun, I truly was grateful to have him.

today, instead of fighting on who makes breakfast, we made it together

We planned on our date very thoroughly
I chose Renjun's clothes to wear to the date while he chose mine.

I went through is closet and found a black and white flannel and took out a pair of black jeans with specks because everyone knows how soft he looks in them.

After I had it ready I went out and renjun came out the same time, and a gasp left both of our lips, he chose the same as I did
Black and white flannel, I didn't even know I had and shorts

And at the same time we said,
"Great minds think alike" whilst intertwining our hands in the air and the surprises kept hitting us.

-

Renjun gasped at how adorable Eun Ae looked in her fit, intertwining their hands, they walked to the beach with a basket full of snacks.

Splashing water onto each other, drawing hearts and initials around the beach and making sand castles, all of it bought so much joy to both of them.

Renjun suggested taking a long walk before the fireworks and Eun Ae obliged walking hand in hand.

Renjun and Eun Ae went a bit far from the beach for a stroll, but sadly by the time they arrived, the fireworks were over, people were starting to leave.

Eun Ae groaned in frustration, she really was looking forward to the fireworks, and Renjun felt really bad for her because he knew that Eun Ae was so excited about it.

So she was packing up as there really was no use of staying longer, but before she started Renjun grabbed her hand.

"Let's sit for longer and just talk and hope there will be more fireworks" He suggests, knowing full well that there was no chance of that happening.

"There are literally no people around" Eun Ae said

"Well all I need is you and all you need is me so shall we" Renjun extended his arm.

"You know you're not wrong" She said and sat down along with him, wrapping a bed sheet around them

The scenery was beautiful, and the stars were shining,
They both covered a bed sheet around their backs and looked at the view.

"I'm so happy I'm with you" She said out of the blue

"Look at the stars Eun Ae, and look how they shine for you" Renjun says

"where did you learn that" she retorts but was equally as flustered

"can you not ruin the mood" Renjun dead panned.

He moved a bit closer, eyes traveling to Her lips.

putting his hands on either sides of Eun Ae's body, he leaned in and Eun Ae did too.

Breath fanning each other, Renjun was beyond tempted.

Eun Ae scoffed and smashed their lips together, savoring the moment.

Lips tenderly moving against each other, Renjun pulled her onto his lap, hands snaking her waist.

Eun Ae's Hands dangled from Renjun's shoulder as she played with his soft locks.

He runs his hand through her  hair proving he's very much gentle.

just when they both felt the need of Oxygen, they pulled away.

before they could react, they saw fireworks and looked at each other and burst into fits of laughter.

Just then it clicked,

"Wait a second"  She said

She ran back to the basket and pulled out a certain pink box.

" I hope you like it" she says and gives him the box.

Renjun was amused.

"Why'd you bring Pocky?" he asks.

"Oh so I could do this" Eun Ae says, throwing the box at his face, making him gasp.

"What the fuck Eun Ae" Renjun says hissing.

"Awn does that hurt my love?" Eun Ae asks patting his head

Renjun stared at her and smiled,"well deserved"

"Because that's where we began" Eun Ae said after throwing herself at him.

A/N: UWU YAY I MADE THEM KISS FINALLY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOE 198 READS I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️