Prologue

My body rocked with the seat as the plane took off back to my home in America. This year I spent spring break at my grandparent's house back in London. Honestly, I couldn't help but feel nervous going back. My palms sweated as I gazed out of the windows, and I began to feel nauseated. 

  I hate riding on planes. 

"Are you alright?" My dad looked over at me and squeezed my hand. 

"Yeah, I'm alright." I brushed his hand away and looked back at the night sky. My eyes closed soon but opened just as quickly to the same airplane interior. 

I can't sleep. 

  The ride grew peaceful without the noise, with my parents sleeping among the other slumbering passengers. The ride would be even more tolerable if I could fall asleep just as easily and stay asleep. I gazed over at the stewardess, with a yawn, and her face grew panicked. 

"Are you alright?" I called out to her.

"Yes, thank you for your concern." She grew calm. "Is there something bothering you?" She asked. 

"No, nothing. Thank you." 

"No problem."  She answered. 

"Get to the interphone." One stewardess hissed at her. 

"Do another groin scan." Another whispered loudly to another stewardess. 

  The words confused me, but I could sense their panic. The only term that I understood coming from their mouths was, "transcon" and that was simply from the fact that we were doing an international flight. The plane began to rock aggressively, forcing me to believe we were going through turbulence. 

My heart is going to stop. 

  The stewardesses gathered around in a huddle before breaking apart in a calm and collected manner. I opened the window shutter, I was a bit shocked since I don't remember closing it. The sky was colored in a sky blue. Even though I felt exhausted, I must have slept the entire night. 

"We should be landing soon." I assured myself with a whisper. Our flight was a non-stop that should have only taken about eleven hours. 

"Ladies and gentlemen." I stewardess said into the intercom. "Captain Bentley has informed me that we need to prepare for a possible emergency landing. Your crew is fully trained to handle this situation, do not worry." She asked for our attention. 

  I listened in to the other stewardesses, they all seemed to name it they "Yellow emergency." Although I could barely listen to the stewardesses words, it didn't stop me from panicking with the rest of the passengers. I breathed heavily as I felt a jolt through my brain. 

This was not just an emergency landing. 

  I hung my head over and pressed my hands onto my face, my palms still sweaty. I took a deep breath and exhaled. The flight crew are always well trained for emergencies just like this, so we will have to be fine, right? 

  My worst nightmare had just become alive. 

  The large plane began to jerk us around in our seats, and I could no longer think straight. It was a time like this, my dad's hand would be perfect to hold. I never wanted to admit it, but I looked up at his resting face, and squeezed onto his hand with all of my might. 

"Thompson?" His eyes flew open concerned. 

  I blacked out. 

 "Urgh." I felt my body weaken. 

  Everything around me was quiet, but the outside was loud, like an evacuated building. My head pounded excruciatingly. I felt a drip on my leg, which urged me to move my stiff muscles. I groaned as I wiggled my legs to return the feeling. I balled my fist, but something felt off... something felt icky. 

  I opened my eyes, "Ah." I recoiled with my remaining strength. "Haah." I breathed out and stared at the object staring back at me. 

  My father's hand laid there, bleeding as if it were freshly cut. The bodies were missing, and I was all alone, in a dark, broken, and empty plane. The skin around it turned purple and I felt sick. 

"What the hell happened?" I looked around for anyone, anyone human, anyone alive. 

------------------------------

Hi! Hope you enjoyed this prequel! This is a mild profanity warning, but it's mostly casual. Not enough I think censoring this as Mature is necessary. Anyways, Please, Enjoy the story!

------------------------------