Mornings

When it's a school day I wake up around 6AM and go downstairs to get breakfast. Then I go upstairs to clean my teeth and brush my hair and stuff and I always thing to myself why can I not be homeschooled I mean like.....I still learn idc if I have no friends!

So when I'm ready I usually wear some suitable cat ears to school. I always walk up to my friend and say "I AM GOING INSANE!!!!" But like she knows I'm not shouting at her.

"Ugh first class English, what's urs?"
I always ask her, idk why. "Ugh it's math CURSE YOU MATH!!!" And I always laugh at that. I'm very happy that Kelly's my friend.

After our classes she asks. "What's ur next class?" And I say "Ugh oh my god it's MATH!" She giggles when ever I say that. "I've got science 🔬" she always gets the good ones.

When I got home from school my mother said "hey Melanie listen I've been thinking I'm more than happy to teach you so you can be home schooled!" She had a huge smile on her face.

"But mum I don't want that..." I said "But I thought you did?" "No mum, sorry" she just went silent for a bit.

"Okay then" she said after a while "I just won't teach you..."

The next day, I felt really bad for saying that to my mum. Saying I don't want her to teach me and I don't wanna be home schooled because I would probably never see Kelly again.

"Hey Melanie what's up?" She asked me "oh nothing just...okay so yesterday because I kept saying to my mum that I wanted to be home schooled she decided to let me and she said 'I'm more than happy to teach you' and I said no and she was upset..."

Kelly understood because that's what happened to her. "Don't worry it's happened to me before" Kelly always makes me happy.