Chapter 1

Ashley's POV

"ASHLEY WAKE UP ITS TIME TO PACK!!!" Hailey, my friend said, I sighed before getting up and packing I went to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing my hair and teeth. I am soon putting in my contacts.

I got up and put on a black hoodie with some jeans I then put on my white shoes and start packing.

I go down stairs and made myself a strawberry smoothie.

"Hailey time to go!" I put all my things in my car. It's a 2018 Honda Accent. I love it. I grabbed my camera bag and put it in the back seat floor board. I then placed my suitcase over it.

Hailey got in her car and we drove away from our parents place. We are heading to LA. I sipped on my drink driving.

Once we got to LA I found the spot where me and Corey Scherer are suppose to meet to talk about the place me and Hailey are staying in.

"Hey you must be Hailey or Ashley right?"

"My names Ashley." I looked up to see Corey. He is a famous YouTuber for being funny. He hates I mean hates Ouija boards and whatever else.

"Nice to meet you anyways our house is mainly full of guys but our girlfriends usually stay with us so, it's your choice."

"Alright I will talk to Hailey about it speaking of which here's the devil." Hailey walks up and Corey smiles.

"Hailey, Corey, Corey my friend Hailey."

"Nice to meet you. So when will we get an answer?"

"Today for sure."

"Alright," He left.

"Hailey we have a chance at this place."

"Ashley don't make me do it?"

"Hailey, it's your choice I'm not forcing you but im tired of this. You never like my ideas unless it includes shopping. I hate shopping unless I'm trying to find a weapon or get some hoodies and jeans."

"I know..."

"I'm accepting you can find somewhere else. It's up to you." I said and went to call Corey.

"Corey speaking."

"Hey it's, Ashley. I'm accepting, Hailey will contact you if she wants to stay but she may find another place."

"Okay. Well you can come whenever you want." I jumped in my car and Hailey looked down.

I backed out of the parking space before heading straight to the house, when I got their. The gate was locked. Corey unlocked it for me and I drove in after thanking him.

I parked my car and got out. "Nice to see you again, Ashely."

"Same, now before you ask any questions. Yes I know this a YouTube group house thing. I'm also a YouTuber."

"Well that's good let me bring down the boys and our girlfriends" Corey yelled "COLBY, SAM, KAT, DEVYN, JAKE, AARON!!!! Get down here."

Everyone ran down and they looked at, Ashley. "Are you trying to prank us?"

"Prank y'all sweeties, I'm the Queen of Pranks but I can Guarantee y'all if I don't have a camera or phone on it's not a prank."

"Yeah right..." Sam said.

"Your Ashley Savannah," Colby said.

"Yeah I am..."

"Damn where's your friend?"

"Probably shopping her sorrows away."

"That's not nice." KAT said I looked at her like what the hell is your problem. I then turned my attention back to Corey.