the introduction chapter🥀

Reality has always been cruel to me. It has it's own ways to show the tragic truth. Nobody can't escape reality. Not even a single human being. It will always be there, trying to find ways to let me know how low life that I am, to deserve all my tragic past.

Tales had been bestowed to me that reality has onced become the good and the fantasy has been the evil. Now I wonder, how could reality bring this cruel truth to all living being in this so called earth?

Fantasy has it's own ways to show what I want. It becomes my way to salvation. My so called imaginary friend in the present. My escape in reality and my enemy in the past.

Both so unreal but both felt sureal. But all of it I regret, both of them are lies. Lies that cannot be called truth until you know their difference. How much as I put it in words it is much as my head hurts. What am I thinking anyway? It was all in the past and now is the time to start thinking about the present and the future. Heck. I don't even think I have the strength to move forward and to even think about the future.

And Time. Time has always been my greatest fear. The only one that I fully trust but the only one I fear the most. Because first of all you can't bring back time and second you can't know all the outcomes of your doing in the present.

Now let me tell you my story on how can I think of those things in my head every single day on every 135 days on the earth every year.

"Life was foolish enough to sacrifice into Selfish, and Selfish was foolish to even care for Love, and Love was even foolish to even think about Envy. And Envy as Envy don't truly know about Death at all."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

.

My Second book!! All about fantasy!≧ω≦
*tun-tunununnn*≡^ˇ^≡
So heyow! Minna-san! Im so glad that you've picked my book about fantasy and yes yes! Super yes! Its gonna be dramatic, horror? Charot!😂

Dejoke all about fantasy lang talaga😁

Pic of our maine heroine===>>