Four's a Party (Ryden x Brallon x Male)

You’ve always been a quiet little. You never really spoke up in conversations, and never talked to strangers, always hiding yourself behind one of your daddies. Sometimes you would go whole days without talking, too far into little space to comprehend any words that could possibly be spoken. However, you had no problem getting mouthy when you had a little problem. Which you did, right now.

You peek into Brendon’s office, groaning when you saw he was still on the phone, but you had been stuck with an erection for the past half hour, and you were much too impatient to wait for anyone to come find you whining in your room. You crawl to his chair, tugging on his shirt. “Daddy,” you whine, dragging out the y. “I’m all achy.” He holds the phone away from his mouth. “I can’t right now baby, go ask Ryan or Dallon.” He continues with his call. You whine, tugging harder on his shirt. “Wyan’s asleep, and Dawwon’s at work. Please Daddy pleeeease.” He pries your fingers away from his shirt. “I’ll handle it after this phone call, it’s very important.”

You whimper, sitting cross legged a few feet away from his chair. Your fingers itch to touch yourself, but you know that’s against the rules. Why does Ryan always have to take the night shift, he’s always so tired. You know all three of your daddies work very hard to take care of you and pay for your apartment, but you wish they could just stop all the gross adult stuff and spend time with you.

After about fifteen minutes of watching Brendon laughing and talking on the phone, (real important, huh Bren?) you were getting very impatient. You crawl back to the office chair, tugging on Brendon’s shirt again. He didn’t answer, only responding by swatting your hand away. You were on the brink of tears, desperate for any friction for your aching cock. You know it’ll get you in a lot of trouble, but you can’t help yourself. You wrap your body around Brendon’s leg, grinding your crotch against his shin. He glares at you, holding the phone away from his face once again. “If you don’t stop doing that right now, you’re going to be in a lot more trouble than you already are.” But you can’t stop. It felt so good, you only grind harder, burying your head into Brendon’s thigh. He growls, pulling your head back by your hair and forcing you to look into his burning gaze. “Bedroom. Strip. Now.” You whimper at the dominance that radiates off him, scrambling away as soon as he lets go of your hair.

You strip your body of your clothes, hesitating at your panties, considering keeping them on, but not wanting to make Daddy any madder than he already was, so you slip those off as well. You wait sitting on your knees on the bed for Brendon to finish his conversation. You dreaded what he has in mind for your punishment. He was always the roughest.

A few moments later you were surprised to see Ryan strolling into the room, Brendon following shortly behind. Taking off his shirt, Ryan climbs onto the bed, pushing you onto your back and hovering just above you. You look up into his sleepy but angry eyes. “Brendon told me you were being a bad boy. What did you do?” You didn’t want to answer him. You wanted to be quiet again, but your raging erection told you otherwise. “I was achy, and he wouldn’t touch me,” you whisper. He laughs. “So you hump his leg like a dog? You couldn’t have waited five more minutes?”

You sniff, looking anywhere but Ryan’s chocolate colored eyes. You see Brendon searching through your drawers, and you knew exactly what he was looking at. Ryan grabs your face, forcing you to look back at him. “You know we’re gonna have to punish you, right? You should have woken me up, I would’ve taken care of it.” You shook your head. “I didn’t wanna wake you, yesterday you worked extra late.” He presses a soft kiss to your lips, then stands, allowing Brendon to take over. He set a few things on the floor, but you didn’t move to see what they were. You didn’t want to make Brendon even more mad. What you did see, however, was something that made you throw a fit. “No, no, please don’t, I’ll be good I promise!” you scream as Brendon slips a cock ring over your dick. “Please take it off, it hurts, please!” He doesn’t listen. He lifts your thin frame, forcing you to lay on your stomach. Your hips instinctively lurch into the mattress, searching for friction. Suddenly Ryan is right next to your face, whispering in your ear. “Don’t worry, we’ll take it off soon enough. Dallon should be home soon, so when he’s here we’ll let you cum as many times as you like.” That sounded reasonable. It was almost six, so he should be home in about twenty minutes.