Historical Fiction

Hi !! Everyone I am listing all the must read books .So all reader out there get ready for emotional roller coaster,these books will make u cry ,laugh love and sad at the same moment

SO GET READY

1.THE DUKE'S FORBIDDEN LOVER

BY  bvtterflyeffect

He moved closer, his glacial eyes cold and ruthless as they looked into her wavering ones

He moved closer, his glacial eyes cold and ruthless as they looked into her wavering ones. "I shall offer you a deal."

Nalini stepped back cautiously, not wanting to be near the domineering man. "W-what kind of deal...Your Grace?"

"You will work for me by looking after my child. If you are competent enough to accept, I shall make sure nothing happens to you," he said, his voice as empty as his eyes, "however, should you not accept, consequently you will know what is to become of you, Ms...Nalini?"

She let out an audible gulp. All she wanted to do was ask questions: Where is she? How can she get back? but most importantly...Why her?

***In the year 2018, lives Nalini, an ordinary, conservative Indian girl who is forced to marry a man twice her age, selected by her abusive grandfather. However, the night before her wedding, her attempt at saving a child from falling into a well backfires when she ends up plummeting instead. When she wakes up, she finds herself in the year 1840 and on the run from society. In the year 1840, lives the feared and heartless Alastair, Duke of Birmingham. In need of a new governess for his child, he offers Nalini a proposal she can't refuse when he meets the exotic and unusual woman by chance. Through a settlement that benefits both, she finds herself on a wild journey, one that involves finding out how to get back home, hiding the truth from the Duke of Birmingham and what dark secret his stony eyes hold that can end up destroying everything.

PERSONAL REVIEW

THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED AND IS ONE OF THE BEST HISTORICAL FICTION