Crazy ~ Clueless.

He grins down at me on the bed and walks to the table to his laptop

I pull at the cuffs "what are you doing Liam, let me go. You know we're in a hotel right, I can report you"

He clicks his tongue "right, but you wouldn't" he smirked

"I would"

"good thing I'm not gonna let you go then" he grinned

"what are you doing?" I asked

"playing a song for you" he said then the beginning of precious possession by Ana Wise started playing.

Hold me close I'm wasting away
Hold me close I'm too fucked to stand

Hold me close I'm wasting away
Hold me close I'm too fucked to stand

Hold me close I'm wasting away
Hold me close I'm too fucked to stand

Blank slate big smile
Nice pout long hair

Toned thighs big legs
Both breasts blank stare...

"you're crazier than I ever imagined" I smirked

"you wouldn't want me any different" he walks up to the bed and climbs it

"What should I do to you first, angel?"
He asked

"How about taking these handcuffs off so I'm not at the mercy of some crazed, ruthless, psychopath?" I ask with my voice full of sarcasm.

I pull at the metal around my wrists, watching him grin down at my vulnerable position.

I don't actually want him to take them off, though.

I've never been more turned on in my life but what's the fun in just submitting?

You're crazy!

I know...

And he likes a challenge so I feel the need to give him one.

"If I'm a 'crazed, ruthless, psychopath'," he uses his fingers to quote my words," Then why would I let you go?" He smirks.

He climbs between my legs and it  intrigues me how such a simple thing can increase my heart rate and breathing dramatically. Especially since I'm completely under his control.

"Once again, these clothes look incredibly sexy on you but I think they need to go," he starts lifting the hoodie I wore after I showered up and over my head.

"I told you, I'm handcuffed so you can't take it off," I smirk, thinking I've won that fight.

He slides the fabric down my arms until it meets the resistance of my restrained wrists and just ties the extra fabric to the headboard of the bed.

"That solves that problem," he winks and I roll my eyes.

"Then where's this T-shirt going to go?" I ask feeling smug once again because now there's really no where for this shirt to go.

He ignores me and slowly lifts the hem, revealing the bare skin underneath.

The heat of his fingertips run up my stomach making me squirm.

Bringing his head down, he trails his mouth from below my button up as he lifts the shirt higher and higher until my chest is completely exposed.

It's evident my breathing is erratic as my chest rises and falls and I never take my eyes off of him as he runs his tongue over one breast, his hand teasing the other.