Chapter 1

Hi. I'm Ivy Delancy and I go to Pandora high school. I have a twin sister.Her name is Rocky and I am glad we dont have the same birth day .Our mom was in labor almost 3 days without knowing. She had my sister first .Rocky is my best friend but we are totally opposites. She told me the story of how I was born Since my auntie told her about it all and how she recorded everything.I was so happy to know we dont have the same birthdays .So that you all know I'm the mean sister so don't be surprised at my violent mouth .I say what's on my mind and I speak the truth.Also I live with my cousin Olivia too. She has had a hard time but I believe its gonna get better for her real soon.

 She has had a hard time but I believe its gonna get better for her real soon

Hi I'm Rocky Delancy. My sister is Ivy Delancy. I'm mostly the nice one and the one that is always happy. I love everyone and everything.I was born 3 days before Ivy which makes me the oldest.It was surprising how our mom did not know Ivy was inside her.She had lost weight and everything but on a Friday around 9 A.M. she had bad pains in her chest.She went to the hospital and the doctor said "Ma'am you are still pregnant and your water just broke.Mama was so surprised around 11 P.M. She had a little girl cute as can be at least that's what my aunt says she said .She named her Ivy Delancy. So the truth is we are best friend and we never really can live without each other.Without her I'm missing my other half. I also live with my cousin Olivia.She just got out the foster care system Six months ago to come live with us. I feel for her how hard it is.I feel we are about to take the world by storm.

I feel we are about to take the world by storm

Hello my name is Olivia Diamonds .I lives with my auntie  and my two favorite cousins now since my mother left and my fathers death two years ago.Its been really hard to get out the system and  live with them now .Im glad that she finally got me because my life was a mess. My Egg donor left when I was real young and I didn't have no one to be my role model. Well I hate her and I dont want her to ever be in my life again. But my dad, he died in a car accident when I was 6. When I found out the news, he was already gone. I cried so much that everyone thought  I had a problem. It was sad at first but I realized that I needed to get over it at some point. To be honest, I am ghetto. My mom used to hit the club every night and came home drunk.When she did she was doing unforgiving things. Anyway  fuck her and her life. Stupid bitch.She really didn't deserve me anyway .But its nice to meet y'all or its nice to meet me I guess. But yea. See you guys in the next chapter.