t e n

4 years later

4 years later

After Eun Ae and renjun graduated high school together, they had to move out.

It was saddening when they had to tell Mrs.Soomin about their now, vacant room.

considering all of their memories were held there, over the years, lot has happened.

Jaemin came out to them finally, he was gay.

Renjun wasn't as shocked at the news than he was when he hadn't figured it out being his best friend.

'i liked Renjun'

Renjun was on the floor at this point, luckily Jaemin had moved on, no one likes a sad jaemin.

Jeno had exchange student programs and has a girlfriend, mystery up till now.

Whereas Donghyuck, debuted in a group 'NCT 127'

Renjun ran a sales company and Eun Ae?

she worked in Jaemin's company.

-

Today is Valentine's Day, Eun Ae planned on spending the day with Renjun but apparently he had plans, infact, he looked like he didn't know it was valentines.

That disappointed Eun Ae a bit because, if it were to be her, she would've dropped all her plans just to have this special day to themselves.

Eun Ae imagined everything,

what if he bought a luxury house?

she was so sure that was why he didn't make it to their apartment.

The door bell rang and she gasped, filled with ecstatic energy, she ran to the door, only to have her heart drop.

It was an unknown, he smiled and handed her a red envelope, "awn man"

"Someone said to give this to you" he said, and she looked at the envelope, very confused.

After muttering a quick 'thanks' she opened the suspicious envelope.

"You're the best thing that happened  to me, come out and follow the petals"

"he did bring me the luxury home" Eun Ae gasps leaving the apartment.

she gets out to see many candles aligned and she  followed it, very suspicious.

Chances are it's a serial killer.

As she followed the pathway, she was led to a dark alley,

'none of this looks like a luxury house'

Eun Ae eyes widened, 'yes this is a serial killer, lets run'

So, she slowly spun on her heel, trying to make it back home.