SAFARII

"Màma, Màma" I yelled past the ICE men but they wouldn't listen . "Está bien mami y estaré bien, vie con tus primos en chino california, por favor, mantente fuerte para mí, siempre serás la niñita de papá" (It's okay mommy and I will be fine go with your cousins in Chino, California please stay strong for me, you will always be daddy's little girl )my dad said before being shoved into the car to be deported. I can't believe this is happening, all of a sudden my phone starts ringing.It's my cousin she's face timing me. "Hola,prima" (Hi cousin) I said with tears still my eyes, I noticed she was crying too. "What's wrong they deported tío and tía too?"I asked crying harder. "Sí, sí they did they did" she said bawling her eyes out. "My dad told me to come live with y'all, what do we do now?"I questioned. "Well I'm still at UCLA so I'm going to leave you and Nia here to finish school". Nia was 16,she was my younger cousin Jazmyne is my older cousin, she'll be 20 on November 27th. "Okay so I'll pack my stuff and then I'll get on a plane, I should be there around tomorrow or Friday." I said getting my things together. "What are we gonna do with this house? I can't sell it, Maria grew up here she'll hate me if I do." I informed. "Well, keep it but hurry and get here, my boyfriend will pay for your ticket."

Next Day

SAFARII
We had an improper introduction I'm Safarii Raine Pelota, I'm 17.I'll be 18 on July 24th, it's summer time and my parents were just deported yesterday. So were my aunt and uncle. I'm going to live with Nia and Jaz until they can come back to the states. I brush my teeth, shower, and get ready for today. I'm going to the airport to fly out to California and be with my cousins.

 I'm going to the airport to fly out to California and be with my cousins

I threw on a black long sleeved crop top and ripped blue jeans. I took my hair out of the bun I slept in and just brushed through it and fluffed it out. I put on my black furry slides from Victoria Secret. My toes were painted white. I posted a mirror pic on Instagram and captioned it Cali bound. I grabbed my luggage and got an Uber to the airport, while I waited I watched the UCLA Boys Basketball Highlights on the airport TV. When I boarded the plane, I went straight to sleep as we took off.

It's our 1st story so please suggest things you want to see/happen .