Chapter 1: Just A Mistake

*Izuku's POV*

I jump from building to building, hair breezing through my always-messy hair, until I reach the front lot of my destination. I loosen the straps of my backpack, and I catch my breath, as I start my walk toward the massive school, UA. I think about how hard it was to just get into the school, and now look at me! I'm one of the top students! I smile internally. I look down at my watch. 10 minutes early, I think. 2 minutes earlier than yesterday. I'm improving for sure. As I near the school front doors, I hear a familiar female voice call my name behind me.

"Deku-kun!" I stop in my tracks, and whip my head around. Uraraka, clearly using her Quirk to speed her up, sprints towards me. Her face of joy to see me quickly changes to a face of concern. "H-Help! I can't stop myself!" She shouts, getting closer by the second. I lost control over my actions when I saw her, but her pleading makes me snap out of it.

"One For All: Full Cowling!" I get ready to catch the girl, arms wide, and legs firm on the ground. That's when she trips and starts falling a good three feet away from my face. Toppling over, she falls right on me.

It all went by so fast, I barely could recollect what happened. Both of us were on the ground. A crowd very quickly gathered around us, snapping pictures, murmuring, or pointing at us laughing. But why? I look up at Uraraka to see if she is ok. She has me pinned down by the shoulders, and legs spread over my waist. That's when I notice our lips, smashed together. Her lips taste so sweet, and feel so soft...

My faces radiates heat and turns red as a tomato, and she pulls away and stands faster than lighting. Her face is even redder than mine somehow, and she looks as if she'd melt at any moment.

"Oh my goodness! I-I'm so sorry!" She says, hiding her embarrassed face in her hands, seemingly getting even redder.

"I-It's okay! T-This is f-fine! It w-was a mistake! An a-accident, right?" I stutter.

"Y-yeah, and accident!" She forces a very fake laugh, and I follow. The crowd begins to disperse, and we hear someone yell, "I totally ship it!!!" Me too... I think to myself, patting the dirt off of myself.

"A-are you O.K., Deku-kun?" She says, face slowly becoming less red.

"Yeah. No need to worry! This was just a huge mishap, right? Once in a lifetime! We will just laugh it off!" I smile at her.

She pumps her fist, clearly still embarrassed. "Yeah!"

I look at my watch. Once I realize the situation, I freak out. "CRAP! We're about to be late! 2 minutes until class starts!" She slaps her hands on her face.

"What do we do?!" I think for a few seconds.

"I have an idea! Make us lighter!" She does so hastily. Without thinking to tell her, I pick her up and start sprinting through the school.

-~-

We reach the classroom, and burst through the door just as the bell rings. Everyone's eyes dart towards us, and stick there. I tilt my head in confusion. Why are they looking at us so intently? Us. I look down, and see Uraraka in my hands, her arms wrapped around my waist, and head clinging to my shoulder with the crook of her neck. I blush intensely, setting her down. "Oh! I-I'm sorry, Uraraka-san."

"It's ok. At least we made it on time." She replies, apparently not embarrassed at all. Either that, or too flustered to be embarrassed.

Mina walks up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder, glaring at me. "You alright?"

"Yeah, thanks to Deku-kun..."The two girls start chatting, as Kaminari and Mineta walk up to me.

"Damn. Nice catch, man." Starts the purple headed pervert. He looks both frustrated and jealous.

"Yeah. You and Ochaco, huh?" Says Kaminari, putting one arm around my neck and using the other to ruffle my already scrambled hair. My faces heats up again.

"Wha?! N-No! Not at all!" I say, breaking away from his grasp and putting my hands in front of me. "You see, we got caught up outside and ended up running late, so I just acted without thinking and picked her up and started sprinting. Which is odd, because blah blah blah blah..." I ramble on. Everyone except for Tokoyami, Uraraka, Kacchan, and Iida start slowly backing away, sweating.

"Stop it. You're scaring our classmates." Tokoyami says calmly.

"AND YOU'RE ANNOYING THE SHIT OUT OF ME! SHUT UP NERD!" Shouts Kacchan. Behind me, the door slides open. I turn around.

"Apologies for my lateness, everyone. Please, to your seats. Class shall now start." His eyes fall onto Kacchan. "And meet me after class. We need to discuss your behavior." I can hear the steam blasting out of the hot-head's ears, and we all go to our designated spots in the classroom.