the past

hermione's pov

i sigh and look at the clock why was he always late?why can't he be a gentleman for one night for one date,it's been 2 hours since i came here should i just go to his apartment?ugh why is he always like this?

third person pov

so after that hermione decided to go to ron's apartment but when she walked in to his house to her suprise she heard moaning?

hermione's pov

what?how could he?is he cheating?,i cautiosly walked in to his room and what i saw was ron half naked with a naked lavender brown,so i storm into his room and said "ronald weasley how could you do this to me we are OVER do you hear me OVER" "hermione i could expl-" "don't you dare talk to me again ronald weasley you git" "what did you say!i don't even know why i dated you all this time hermione all you want to do is read  or work i'm over it hermione can't you grow up from the know it all granger?we're 19 now" "grow up?GROW UP?your the one who should grow up look at you,your lazy you only eat and sleep like a bloody pig,we areover ronald weasley!"isaid and i walked out of his apartment i ran back home and oh my go to my suprise(note the sarcasm) i was crying no,no sobbing actually while cursing his name when suddenly the tears and sadness quickly became anger so i got up clean myself up and i threw all,ALL of the picture's of us and all of his things and threw them away just like that "oh i can't stand you ronald weasley and especially this place ugh bloody memor- you know what i'm going to go,yea i'm going to get out of this aprtment and get a new one also new clothes and ohohoh he's going to regret what he's done"after that hermione pack her things and shrink it so she could easily bring it and get away from her apartment and she quickly apparated to gringgots and took almost all of her money that the ministry gave her for being the war heroine and she apparated to the money changer(ps:just made that up don't judge me kay?my imaginations are wild)and change 1000galleons to american dollars wich is like 100.000dollars by the way and again she apparate to the muggle world on a streets full of salons and boutiques and jewelry shop and others,but ofcourse she didn't just ran through those shops at first she ran through the apartment down the street and just did her bussiness there and later on found a room and put her things down and unshrink them "phew that is all done,now how about a relaxing time at the salon and buy some clothes"

thirdperson's view

after that hermione go to the salon happily and ofcourse walked out even more happy than before her hair was perfectly curled and her brown curls now have even lighter brown hair at the top since she decided to give them highlight and her nails where beautiful so after that she shop at the boutique and the jewelry store and much more she was having the time of her life even if she just happend to find her boyfriend cheating on her,after a very fun day for hermioneshe came back to her apartment and suddenly she heard

hermione's pov

i heard someone said "granger?"and i quickly saw the person who was calling my name was none other than "malfoy?"