chap 1 getting a job

Karma's pov.:
I fill out the job application I hand it to the owner "humm karma give me about a hour to look over everything." I nod at him then he walks away. I look at the menu I girl with short yellow hair she is wearing a hot pink bow and a yellow dress, and black flats and a bib that says "LETS EAT." "Hi" I say as I smile she smiles she said "what would you like to eat?" I smile and say "the ham and pineapple pizza and a strawberry smoothy please" she smiles and says "good choice are you waiting for someone if you don't mind me asking?." I smile and say "I am waiting for the owner to come back so I can see if I got the job" she makes a face of fear,panic and worry but it only last a second. "I hope you get the job" she says she takes my order and gives it to the cook and walks away I look at the stage and see. A boy in purple outfit he had dark purple hair, pail skin, purple bunny ears, he was wearing a black button up dress shirt a red bow tie a dark purple vest with black jeans and black convers. Beside him was a tan guy he was wearing brown bear ears he had dark brown hair, a black top hat, a white button up dress shirt,a brown vest, black pants and black convers. I look over at pirets cove and see a guy with red hair he is wearing a hook hand, the onther hand had a black glove, a red trinch coat it was rimed with gold and the triangle were black with gold buttons, torn up brown pants, black boots he also had on red fox ears and a fox tail. I see that the girl had set my food down she was about to leave but I said "wait I have to ask you a question what's your name?" She smiled and said "I'm Chica and on stage in the purple with the red and white electric guitar is bonnie and beside him the guy in brown that is singing is Freddy and the guy in red he dosnt like his name so we just call him foxy." I smile and say "Thanks chica!" I eat and mess on my laptop as I wait I see chica whisper something to bonnie,Freddy and foxy I just shrug it off. I fill someone tap my shoulder. I close my laptop and see its the owner I excitedly ask "did I get the job?!" He chucked and said "yes you are karma the kitty you get to make your own outfit be here when work starts tomorrow morning " I nod and say "thanks and head home.