Out the car window

I looked out my car window. I peered through the windows of a car next to me. A man talked; he looked to be in his forty's. He talked with so much emotion. The expressions on his face made my smile. I looked down at my dog; he was sleeping. I wondered what he was dreaming. I looked toward my grandma. What is she thinking? I could ask her but words work differently than a brain. If I were to disrupt the thought the brain is carrying, it could drop it and the idea might run away. Besides what can a few sentences do? I want to see it. I want to feel it. I want to understand it; more than my grandma does her self.

      The car was parallel to the calm sea. Big oil boats lay on top of the blue ocean. I looked out the windows that kept the slaty smell out. The smell of fish; dead and alive. The world was moving; alive; changing. A pelican was soaring in the sky. The trees, that occasionally blocked my view, were soaking up the bright rays of sun lite.

        The sea was now behind me. Even if I were to look back, hills would prevent me from seeing the blue abyss.

      Hills. Hills where all around me, but always lined with fences. Why the need for fences? Bird could fly over bugs could crawl under. There were no animals in sight. And if an animal was careless enough to walk into the free-way, well it would be killed. But if an account like that were to present it self, then that careless animal was meant to die by walking in the free-way. Everything has a purpose; even if that purpose doesn't make since; like dying. The real reason for these awful fences is man. Marking his property so another man won't take it. Pride, greed, selfishness. Humans. They fill me with with  disappointment. All though I too am a human, I wish they were never created. The world would be happier that way.

       Many people believe that if this would go away, and that would go away, and this is fixed, etc., then the world wouldn't be a problem. But I see differently. If people would go away. If we were never created in the first place. Than the world wouldn't be a problem. If only we were only another animal among all the rest. And not owning the corrupt mind of humans. For the mind is the problem. The mind is the one to think of all the ideas. It is the one that destroyed the earth. If only we were able to simply enjoy what animals enjoy like they enjoy it. We don't enjoy the simple pleasures of life; we always want more. We want things that won't happen; but we try to make them happen and it leads to more disaster and more pain