Not Your Ordinary Death Of The Bachelor

Screaming crowds. Screaming Fans. Who wouldn't like Brendon Urie doing his high vocals during on stage or on our favorite song? When Brendon Urie did his last show in las vegas for his Death of the bachelor tour he right away went into doing his usual sins. But this time Brendon Urie was sure of doing it big.  Brendon took all Thursday night to plot and figure out what he was gonna do. As usual, Brendon began drinking beer to help think clearly and better. Until his forehead clicked and knew what he was gonna do nothing would get in her dam way. Until he went to his room and totally forgot that in the process he still had a girlfriend. "She wouldn't mind if I mess around for a while," Brendon said in a creepy voice. Before Brendon went to bed he got a late night text message from his girlfriend. It saying "Baby don't forget about our Saturday night plans and my birthday XOXO!" Brendon responded with" Don't Threaten Me In A Good Time."  His girlfriend only responded with tons of colorful hearts. Friday was a huge day for Brendon. Not only would he do something mischievous but exciting at the same time. All day Brendon was suiting up and trying on making his best moves. Also checking how hot did his forehead look. The hours seemed too slow for him. Even though Brendon has Ph.D. disorders and has a hard time focusing he still managed to get through the day. All he did was sing " I Write Sins Not Tragedies." 

Wouldn't Blame Brendon for singing to that the whole day. Besides who wouldn't love a throwback  2006 hit song? Night finally arrived. Temptation becoming more stronger at doing his biggest sin. And his biggest sin is stealing an ancient artifact known as the devil's key from a really popular museum. His suit all black and emo just the way it should be. There is nothing better than seeing Brendon being Brendon. As he got to the museum he felt so overwhelmed and let his sins do the talking. When he broke in he took a deep breath and look there it was.

Author's note: Just compare his first song to his recent song where is the rock music we all know and love? Comment if you disagree or agree with me!!!! Hopefully you guys liked it