Prolouge

Hey! FlutterDashFan18 here! Once again, I have created a new Know Your Stars series. I'm having a lot of fun making a bunch of Know Your Star series for a bunch of my favorite shows and anime. If you want to see those, check out my wattpad account and you can find those in it. Anyways, for those of you who don't know how Know Your Stars works, allow me to explain.

A person sits in a chair on stage in front of an audience. The show is international so it's live and the whole world is watching it. A disembodied voice says 3 to 5 "facts" (lies) about them. The audience either laughs, oooooooooos, gasps, screams, booos, etc. Then the person usually denies claims, gets angry, gets defensive, etc. The video on top will provide an example of what I'm talking about.

I allow request.

Here are some characters you can request me to do a segment on. If I'm missing any characters, feel free to let me know in the comment section below:

Yui Hirasawa

Mio Akiyama

Ritsu Tainaka

Tsumugi Kotobuki

Azuna Nakano

Ui Hirashima

Nodoka Manabe

Sawako Yamanaka

Anyways, if you have any request, feel free to let me know in the comment section below.

Which character would you like me to do. (any character from K ON, I'm allow you all to request someone multiple times on characters I've already done and have multiple rounds with them)

What "facts" (lies) should I say about them? (minimum of 3, maximum of 5 (I might make exceptions, depending) (keep it rated T or below) (Nothing racist, sexist, or homophobic)

What will be their and the audience's reactions to each claim?