Yes... Ralph.

"Find Ohcirej!" the voice was so panicked as they grasped Ralph's hand firmly in theirs. "They will set us free!" All he could do was pull away. The person froze and any semblance of life faded from their robotic eyes.

"Ralph... Ralph doesn't know what you're talking about..." he explained, though it was useless. The android was gone.

The people in the streets turned to the peculiar sight. The seemingly fine and normal android had confronted the grotesquely injured one in the street. Suddenly, it had fallen dead on the floor and all eyes were on Ralph. He didn't know what to do. He only knew he had to get out.

So, he followed the signs.

It wasn't easy and a lot went wrong along the way. He fell so many times. He found a flashlight, though! That was something!

Ralph clutched his cape closer and shone his flashlight into the dim and musty ship. The rusted bars and pipes groaned with each step. The only light was from his flashlight and from the holes formed in the dilapidated steel walls that still managed to hold the boat together. This wasn't very succulent at all.

He weaved through the mess of steel parts only to find... it. He was looking for something, but until then he didn't know what. There were so many of the same people there. They seemed so... cold. Dismal.

"Welcome to Ohcirej, you've found us..." said a rather short android. "I'm Daniel( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). This is Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, and Jerry."

Simultaneously, all of the Jerrys said, "It's so nice to meet you! You'll have a whale of a time!"

"And I'm Mason Ortiz," said another (even shorter) android man. "Oh, and... this is Gavin."

Ralph meant to turn to acknowledge him, but he made this weird sneeze sound and left.

"I'm Chloe," said one of three Chloes.

"And you?" asked the newly introduced Daniel.

Ralph couldn't really say anything.

"You're one of us, aren't you?" he queried.

"Yes... Ralph."