Feelings (just a vent)

Well, if you wanted honesty, that’s all you had to say…

Let’s be honest for a minute, mmmkay? Let’s pretend we live in an imaginary world where we’re all in mega awesome rock/punk/metal FUCK EVEN POP bands. When you go out to meet your fans, would you be nice to them, give them hugs? Sign their shit and talk to them as if you were best friends? Yes? Okay, good. Because it has been brought to my attention that some of our favorite bands (not naming names *cough* Falling In Reverse *cough*) act like they don’t give a shit about their fans. One of Ronnie Radke’s tweets said, and I quote “the sense of entitlement that some of you fans have is insane. I'm here to perform for you. don't act like I owe you anything else.”

Uhm…

HELLO?!?! YEAH, YA DO! We take the time out of OUR day to listen to YOUR music and appreciate it. Hey, yeah, guess what Ronnie? You’d be nowhere without your fans, so, really, don’t be a dick to the people who were there for you from the start.

You know, theres a reason I always like Escape The Fate more…

CRAIG MABBITT FOR THE WIN, BITCHES!!! <3

Now, Ronnie, I do get that this life can be hard sometimes, but don’t live it if your not going to give the respect to the people who got you here. Really, man. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everythings that happened to you and I’m sorry to say, I’ve practically lived the same hell, but look at me! Do you see me not even talking, looking at, or telling my fans that I don’t owe them anything, when really, I owe them EVERYTHING. Maybe I’m not you. But, guess what you and I have in common, Mr. Radke? We both speak our minds without hesitation. Fuck you, Ronnie. Fuck. You.

Oh, excuse me, forgot to mention my dear Max Green ;)

L.ove you, Ronnie :)