Weird...

Readers pov
As u toss and turn thinking about that one boy that u have a deep crush on you start to drool but you don't notis because your still asleep.As. start to mumble "wait I'm still asleep" as u finally start to hear your alarm clock u jump out of bed and look at the time "crap its 7:30!"You quickly get dressed and run down stares and makes sure you don't trip."Crap!i need to hurry "as u just just grab a piece of toast u lock the door and start to head to school."y

! What took you so long" as a girl yells at you"sorry kally i didn't hear my clock"as the girl next to u start to giggle"you where thinking about him again weren't u"she starts to laugh and as your face turn red"No i did not shut up Rainey!"kally starts to laugh a little to.As u look at them "you guys are mean"kally walks to u"we know u still love us"as they all laugh together after a few minutes past the bell rang.As you all start to walk you didn't pay attion but then u tripped on someones book and u though"welp today is the day i break my arm"as u close your eyes u feel that your in someones arms u thought it was kally but when u open your eyes and looked up it was it couldn't be.....it was the one u have a big crush on his name is Tray your face turns pink as Tray says "you ok?" as u look at him and nods and then he puts u down and ask "is it was ok if he walk u to class so u would fall and hurt yourself?"as u nod again not wanted to talk so she wouldn't do anything stupid.But as u guys where walking u where looking around then u saw something strange a person? Idk all u pretty much saw was a shadow disappear it didn't look like it, it was pretty weird......