Chapter 1

Your Pov
I Sat up to the normal sound of gunshots outside my tiny clean apartment.

I checked the time and saw that it was 3:00 am I got up and looked out my bedroom window. I sighed as I saw deadpool running towards a car and ducking down behind it.

He had been all around this area at night and I have been getting up this early all the time because of the disturbance he would cause every night.

But all of a sudden he came running into the building I was in with all the people trailing behind him with guns. They stopped following him when he entered the apartment building.

He did not know that they were not following anymore and he ran up the many flights of stairs. He ran to many doors and started banging on them but nobody and answered.

He sighed and walked to my door assuming nobody would answer. He knocked I waited a bit to open the door because I was nervous to let him in.

He looked around and noticed he was not getting followed any longer. His head shot to the door as it opened revealing me in nothing but a bra and shorts.

When he saw me I could practically see the smirk on his face from under his mask. He pushed me out the way and started looking around.

"Why are you in my apartment" I asked looking at him with a stupid face. "Well I need a place to stay while I'm tracking down Francis" he said looking at me.

Francis. Francis. Francis. That name I had deffinitly heard that name before. Then suddenly I remembered mutation.

I was in that shit hole for 3 years it took a while for me to mutate but when I did everyone was terrified of what I was.

I had turned out to be a VAMPIRE HELL HOUND. They had no idea how I had become one. I think something went wrong with their medicine and I mutated to this. I had been in there for 3 years.

Mutating every second of everyday that I was stuck there. Deadpool stood there looking at me and he realized who I was.

"Y/n?!" He said backing away in fear I would hurt him. Then I recognized the voice. "Wade wilson?" I said looking at him with a smirk on my face making him back away a bit more.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you" I said looking at the floor and sighing. "So can I stay here?" Wade asks looking at me with hope in his eyes.

"Wade we just started talking to each other again and the first thing you have to say to me is 'Can I stay here with you' are you serious" I asked looking at him angrily.

"Sorry but I need a place to stay" Wade said with a small bit of hope still there. "Fine but you owe me" I said looking at wade in defeat.

"Yay thanks your gonna be the best roomie ever!" Wade says in a girly voice. I laugh at his humor that I missed so dearly.

"So how are you" Wade asks as he plops down on the memory foam couch. "Good I guess but the nightmares keep coming back" I said opening up to him.

"Hey Its ok I have them too but they will go away" he says looking at me. "They won't go away any time soon I was in there for 3 years and I can remember every bit of pain and regret I had from that place" I said in a sad voice and a bit of worry was coming through too.

"Look I bet since I'm gonna be here you will be fine" Wade said looking deep into my green eyes.

"Yeah I guess so" I said looking at him.  "Alright I'm tired and I have a day of hunting Francis ahead of me so goodnight" Wade said.

"I don't sleep so what am I supposed to do just lay in bed like I usually do?" I asked I had expected to hang with him for the night.

"You do you Y/n" Wade says winking and falling asleep with his mask on. I scoffed and walked down the hall to my bedroom and layed down and started scrolling through instagram on my phone since I had nothing better to do.

------------Morning----------
I had spent the while night on my phone and was bored out of my mind.

I heard glass shatter from my kitchen making me cover my ears and wince. I have a very good hearing ability so that glass was very loud and it hurt my ears.

I got up from the bed and ran into the kitchen finding Wade sweeping up the glass that he dropped on the floor.

I had no idea he was awake. I looked around and found a huge pile of french toast on the counter ready to be eaten.

Wade finished sweeping up the glass and he threw it away and then he grabbed 2 plates and 2 cups.

He set them on the table and started piling French Toast on to each plate and poured orange juice into both cups.

He pushed everything closer to the chairs and started cleaning up the stuff he used to cook with.

"Wow you made breakfast thanks" I  said smiling. I  started helping him clean the cooking stuff up but he pushed me away and told me to eat.

"This is so good!" I lied with a mouth full of french toast. I don't eat human food I drink human blood so yeah. I ate some anyway though because I felt bad if I didn't  "Well I'm glad you like it" Wade said sitting next to me and starting to eat.

When he had lifted the bottom of his mask to eat I had noticed that his chin was badly blistered and scarred.

I immediately knew that it was Francis and Wade was prolly do tracking him down to fix it.

I wanted to see all of his face. So......I asked prolly not the best idea. "Could I see your face without the mask on?" I asked. "No Y/n don't ask again" Wade said in a sudden angry tone.

"Sorry I guess I shouldn't of asked I said getting up and walking to my room with my plate still full and my cup of orange juice full as well.

I forgot to let him know I don't eat human food I basically eat humans. And I'm not gonna lie his blood smelled good.

I heard a knock on my door. I scoffed and opened my door. Wade was standing there staring at me with his mask on.

Before I could push him away he hugged me. I was shocked but soon hugged him back. When he broke the hug he apologized for his sudden rush of anger.

"I am insecure about my face so I hate when people I care about want to see me because I know they will be discusded if they saw what I look like" Wade said staring at me again.

"It's fine" I said looking at him. I then walked past him and opened my fridge and grabbed a bag of blood and ripped it open and started eating it.

Wade looked at me and practically gagged.  "I was wondering why that was in there" He said watching me drink the last bit of it.

"Oh yeah forgot to mention I don't eat human food and I don't sleep because of what I am" I said to him.

He nodded in response and we both walked to the couch and did started to watch and did weird movie Wade picked out and I checked the time and  saw that wade had to go and hunt down Francis in a bit I frowned because I did not want him to leave.

Not yet at least.....

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Look I know what your thinking..... She can not turn into a vampire hell hound from Ajax's (Francis aka dish soap)  thing. Anyways love yall and see you guys in the next chapter make sure to vote and comment your opinion on this chapter and what you want to see in the next chapter.