I

She was feeling the breeze on her hair, tickling her face. The weather was pretty warm, the perfect time for a nap outside on the green fields.

She finally heard some people talking and opened her eyes after a few seconds.

Chrom! Lissa! Oh, there's Frederick too!

" There're better place to take a nap than on the ground, you know? " Chrom said.

" I can't even remember the billion times you told me that, Chrom. " She quickly responded.

" So... you know who I am?" He asked with a puzzled look.

" Of course, dear! Stop playing around! hehe"

"W-What - dear - ? What do you mean?!"

"Mylord, I think this person is acting weird, we should go by." said Freddy with his foreeever calm voice.

"Come on Fred'rick! She may be lost, it's our job to help her, right Chrom?"reply Lissa, almost shouting.

"Is this... some kind of prepared joke or something?" she demanded, a little worried.

"Err..." Chrom scratched his head.

Why are they acting like that? What happened when I was gone?

Robin looked at her husband once more, noticing something wrong. He is not wearing it. He is not wearing their engagement ring. Now that she has noticed that, she saw that he has not that little scar on his arm, nor the one on his neck.

What... happened... while I was gone.

Everything became blurry as she was keeping all her tears in her eyes. But at some point, she couldn't handle it. She fell on the ground, hiding her face.

She understood what happened. But she couldn't admit it.

"Chrom... Lissa... Frederick... Please - PLEASE! Tell me where are the others? Where is Lucina and Morgan?!"

They all looked at her, saying nothing as they didn't know what they could do to help this lady. Chrom came closer to Robin.

"U-Uhm. Are you... alright? Have you lost your companions?"

She wasn't able to answer, crying more and more, discovering the truth.

They are not the one I beloved.

Send me back.

Naga....

Please, send me back.

I've...

I have lost everything.

Everyone.

Thinking about them make her lose consciousness.

~~

*yawning* W-where am I?
She could hear the crackling of the campfire and the heavy breath of Chrom and Lissa. Frederick wasn't sleeping, he was looking right into her eyes with a suspicious gaze.

Her eyes were hurting because of the previous events of the day. She didn't wanted to talk, firstly because she couldn't speak but moreover she didn't wanted to wake them up. Even if they are not the ones she knows, she considerate them just as the same.

She desperately tried to sleep, watching the flames in the dark night sky.

~~

When she woke up, the fire was dead and there was nobo-

"Hey there! So you've finally woken up!" says joysfully Lissa while running toward Robin.

"Y-Yeah. How are you Lis'?"

"I'm okay thanks! Oh- thinking about it, you never gave us your name!"

It hurts... so much.

"You can call me Robin."

"Aww~ That's such a cute name! Well, wait a second, I'm gonna call those dorks!"

"Fine." She sign.

"So... you're Robin, right?" asked Chrom, looking gently at her.

You should know it.

"Yup."

"And what are you doing in those fields?"

"I..."

I dunno what to answer...

"I'm looking for some old friends of mine."

Actually, it's not wrong...

"Well, maybe we could help you out! What do you guys think?"

"Sound nice to me!" replied Lis'.

"Hm." nodded Fred.

"T-Thanks guys!" she forces herself to smile.

I don't know if it is a good idea to continue this way but what else can I do?