Chapter 1

I fall off my bed . Great . "Indie ! Wake up ! You're going to be late !" I hear my mom yell from downstairs . "I'm up !" I shout back as I walk into my bathroom . 

I hate mornings , I hate school , I hate everything .

 After washing my face and stuff I throw on a red tank top with the word 'BOSS' printed on it in black paired with my black skinny jeans . I throw my brown hair into a ponytail and run downstairs and , grabbing an apple "Morning , mom" I said softly . "Good morning , Ind." she replies "Is Audrey picking you up ?" , she asks . I nod in response , kissing my mother on the cheek and running out the door .

Before sitting down on the cold steps , I see Audrey's car and jump up to run to the now parked car . "Hey! " I sing , trying to sound enthusiastic , "Seriously?" Audrey says as she looks me up and down "What ? I'm trying t-" I'm cut off by Audrey feisty side "First day of school and your not even trying to look good ?!" "Oh , you mean my outfit ? It's comfortable , I wear what I want !" I snap back at her she shoots me a dirty look and turns to the road , "I'm fixing you up when we get there" she says confidently . Ugh why is she like this ?! "I don't need makeup! " I complain .

"Yes you do , you look like a donkey "

"I thought you said I looked like a rat ?"

"You can be both"

This is why Audrey is my best friend.

Once we're parked , I stumble out the car and I'm hit by a wave of heat . I have to immediately fight the urge to step back into the air conditioned car , curl into a ball and stay there forever .

"Indie!!!!" I turn around only to find my crazy , squealing friend . "Grace!" I run towards into her wide open arms end up hugging her for a good ten seconds . Grace and her family had traveled to Switzerland this summer break so I hadn't seen her all summer . "Guess what guys ." Grace says , grinning wide ."What?" Audrey breaths as she rolls her eyes . You see , Grace is that one gossiping friend that she goes on and on about the hot new couple at school and 'Ohmygod did you hear what Ashton Kutcher did?' .Me and Audrey have to deal with it for hours . 

"He's back ! Kian is back ! He's back in town ! In this school ! He's back! " she squeals . Audrey and I make eye contact immediately.  

"Oh lord " we groan in unison .

Kian Lawley , your typical school bad boy, tattoos, girls, and alcohol. And ofcourse every single girl here is head over heels for Kian . I mean he is hot ... but he's such an asshole . All he does is play girls and drink and do absolutely no work . Sexist piece of shit .

Last year he was sent to live with his father , somewhere in California , but apparently , he got in way too much trouble over there . So after one too many chairs being thrown and multiple fights , he was sent to live with his mother , back here in Virginia .

All three of us turn our heads and sure enough , there he is , standing the corner where all the 'cool kids' smoke cigarettes and drink beer . He's wearing a muscle tee . 

Jesus . 

Through the low cut , you can clearly see his toned abs and he's just standing there , leaning on the dirty wall with one foot on the ground , and the other on the wall , hands in his pockets with his chin held high . He's looking around and suddenly , his warm brown eyes catch my gaze . 

But let's not jump to any conclusions here because like every other cute guy here, he still doesn't know I exist . His eyes turn away coldly as he continues to scan the school yard.

Grace , of course is drooling over him , not that I am ... At all. 

"Just look at him , he's so dreamy and cute and sweet and lovable , I just l-" 

"Hold up ! Sweet ? Lovable ?!" Audrey interrupts . 

"Grace , he's got to be the got to be the biggest asshole in the history of assholes " I join in . Grace gives me a look and brushes past us , "He's hot" ..

Let the torture begin ...

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

My first chapter . Sorry if the writing isn't too good , but yeah , first a chapter yayyy! 😜 who here is a kian girl ? I loooove kian , and Connor , #weloveyouconnor ❤️ anyway hope you enjoyed 🍕

~syd