Adore

The lounge's atmosphere was light, friends chatting while sitting in beanbags around coffee tables or in chairs sat beside high tables by the windows on the left wall. 

A small counter at the back had a short line of customers waiting to order coffee or pastries-things of the sort. 

On the right wall a slightly raised platform made a bit of a stage with a microphone, several speakers, and one piano. If you wanted a different instrument you had to bring it with you for your performance.  

Tonight the Castle Lounge was a bit more packed than most nights. 

That was thanks to the one taking the stage that night. 

A little bit of a local celebrity by the name of Lance McClain. His brown hair sat in wavy curls on his handsome face, all tanned skin and flawless complexion. Bright blue eyes, like two chips of sapphire. Light blue sweater off setting his skin tone with white jeans and grey hoodie, he was quite the sight for those gathered. 

In the very front sat his friends, always there to support their friend. 

A big guy with black waves of hair held back with a yellow bandana sat up with a huge grin, dark eyes sparkling as he watched his friend adjust his guitar strap. His name was Hunk, well that was his nickname anyway. 

Next was a guy with equally dark hair, longer though and just hitting his shoulders. His resting frown was offset by the fond look in his purple-ish eyes as he crossed his arms and watched Lance get ready. Keith Kogane, sat beside Hunk in all his bad-boy glory. 

Beside Keith was a couple sitting on the same beanbag; a woman with long, white hair pulled into a high ponytail and beautiful dark skin, and a man holding her in his lap. With his black hair plus the shock of white at the front, and faint scar line over the bridge of his nose, you knew just who he was-Takashi Shirogane. Or just Shiro. His girlfriend being Allura, the daughter of the man who had originally opened the Castle. 

Now she was co-owner with her Father's bestfriend Coran. 

On their other side was a brother and sister sitting together. Both had tawny blonde hair, big golden-brown eyes, and round faces. The brother was much taller, one arm around his sister's shoulders, and a small line arching over his cheekbone. His sister had shorter hair than he did, cut in messy locks that somehow still looked cute. Her dark green sweater was pulled over her hands as she grinned up at Lance. Matthew and Katie, 'Pidge', Holt. 

The small girl had gotten the nickname early in life and had learned to accept it. 

Though Lance did take every opportunity to call her Pidgeon because of it. 

Lance finally tapped the mic, wearing his famous grin. "Hello there!" He winked and his friends snickered at him. "Nice to see all of you here." He held onto the mic stand and strummed a bit on his acoustic guitar. "I'm going to open up with a Latin song." 

There were whoops of joy from the crowd.

When Lance sung in Spanish it seemed to do thing to the crowd, and his friends found it so funny to watch girls swoon over him and guys-the ones not also swooning-glaring at him over it. 

He started playing, smooth and seamless.

Eres by Tacuba. 

Most in the Castle didn't recognize it, but Lance's friends had to listen to him singing it so many times it was ingrained at this point. 

Pidge leaned forward, resting her arms on her knees, smiling up at Lance. The singer had closed his eyes, letting his voice and guitar take over. His voice was deep and lovely, and Pidge felt those little fluttering feelings in her stomach she kept getting, come back.