Chapter 1

I wake on Sunday afternoon, I sigh then slowly roll over facing my aqua blue wall. I shut my eyes as I yawn widening my mouth to the fullest. I quickly grab hold of my black and blue striped blanket pulling it over my head.

My name is Lily Irwin, I'm the sister of my famous brother Ashton. I am quite popular, only because of Ash, it gets very annoying when people keep talking to you about how I'm so lucky!" Like seriously just shut up. I am also best friends with Michael, Luke, Calum and Niall We've all been very close since we were little, they always have my back, I never want to lose them. Anyways, I am 19 1/2.. I suck at these biography things..

I quickly push the blankets off of me, I shriek as I see Ash, Luke and Michael. Ashton smiles then smirks at me then says,

"Rise and shine sis!"

Michael grabs hold of my ankles and pulls me off the bed, I look up and glare at both Luke and Michael as they burst in laughter. I roll my eyes then say, "why are-" before I could say anything Ashton quickly shout "Now!" I scream as Luke and Michael put ice packs on me, one on my chest and one on my stomach. I glare again at both of them as they laugh even harder. I sit back up grabbing both ice pack then chuck them back at both Luke and Michael, one hitting Luke in the face and Michael in the dick. Luke and I laugh hard as Michael falls to the ground in pain, I laugh even harder when Michael throws it at Luke hitting him in the dick, "Good aim!" I help Michael up then start to Gaze at him.

His cute smile, his eyes.. His face! Everything about him is just perfect.. I've always had a crush on him but I'm just to scared to tell him.. What if he rejects.. I hope he likes me..

Michaels P.O.V

I gaze at Lily and smile, everything about her makes me happy, when she is near she I feel like the happiest person in the world, her beautiful brown eyes, her bright smile, her gorgeous brown locks and her silly personality. She is always there for me when I need her.. I never have the guts to tell her that I love her..

Later on I get a text message from Calum,

"MICHAEL! Niall is throwing a party tomorrow wanna come?"

I quickly respond with excitement "sure! Uh could I bring Lily?"

"Ya sure! And one more thing, we may be performing."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"

I burst out with excitement then start to run over to Lily.

"Lily!" "wanna come to a party with me tomorrow?"

Lily smiles then quickly responds "sure!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

I smile as Lily makes a cute little laugh.

"I'll pick you up at 7:00-7:30!"

I quickly skip out of her room and head into Ashton's room. I open the door seeing Luke and Ashton playing Black Ops 2 I sit in between Luke and Ash then say,

"What's up my boo's"

Luke quickly responds "IM CONCENTRATING!"

Ash looks at me funny then gives me a tiny kiss on the cheek then says

"shut up cookie I'm concentrating to!"

I look at Ash funny then reply, "you guys are no fun sometimes!" "Ash that kiss was very slobbery, love you guys!"

I sigh then quickly sit up then walk outside the door. I step into Lily's room but it was empty. "Ugh." I step out of Lily's room shutting the door behind me. I walk downstairs seeing Lily putting her long brown hair into a pretty braid. "Jeez, why does she have to be so damn sexy!"

I sit down on the stairs and start to put on my shoes. I gaze at her for a couple seconds then start to head out. I start to open the door, before I leave I turn around and quickly say, "bye Lily, see you tomorrow!"

Lily smiles then responds,

"Yep, see you tomorrow!"

I smile and nod then turn around and leave, I quickly walk towards my car unlocking it and entering, I quickly turn on my black and white mustang and start to drive home. I smile then think,

"I hope tomorrow will be fun."