The Accident

It was a normal snowy Friday morning... 6am. I was getting ready for the hell you'd call school. School is full of little evil minions with the headmistress being the Devil. Don't even get me started on the kids! They always wear their school uniform with shirts hanging out and ties not done up properly. Where me on the other hand, I'm very smart. I have my tie done up correctly and inside my collar. My shirt is always tucked in so I look more respectable.

Anyways, as I was getting ready I realised I only had 5 minutes before we left for school! I still needed to brush my hair and polish my shoes! I rushed around the living room brushing my hair manically. Then I sprinted to the kitchen to grab the shoe polish, nothing in there, it's all been used. There was nothing I could do, I can't polish my shoes without polish! My Dad announced loudly " it's time to leave for school Kelly! Pack your bag and well be on our way!" So I did as I was told. I packed all my folders into my bag and we left.

Now it's 7:30am. We were on the carriageway driving at around 60mph which I think is allowed. It was freezing, I turned on the heating or I may have froze like a ice block (not cool). I was listening to RoomieOfficials song 'ugly' and I couldn't help but do a little dance. My dad doesn't really like Roomie which I find extremely surprising! I was singing and dancing along to the music which is perfectly normal for me! And then it happened, that's when my life was changed forever.

There was ice on the road, black ice. A massive lorry came sliding across the road and hit our car instantly, there was nothing my dad could do to keep us safe. We just had to accept we were gonna get hit and that was that. So as the lorry was coming our way me and my dad just told each other 'I love you.' The lorry instantly then hit my car door. I don't remember anything that happened within the next few minutes. I was knocked unconscious for those first few minutes, I wasn't breathing. Not one breathe. I just saw a bright white light and then a godly figure. It was God himself. He told me that I must return to the real world, I'm not ready to die, I'm too young to leave. Then that's when I opened my eyes ever so slightly, just a tiny bit. There was a firetruck, two ambulances and a helicopter from the hospital. I was frightened. What was going on? I didn't understand what everyone was saying and why they were all crowded around me. Suddenly out of nowhere I heard a crunching noise... They were taking the roof off the car! I realised how serious this could be. I instantly started panicking and heavily breathing. The paramedic put an oxygen mask on my face so I could breathe easier and he then calmed me down.

I was then transported to the helicopter. I was allowed one person in there with me. Then I saw my idol, Roomie! The one and only RoomieOfficial! I started to smile, I asked him to come with me in the helicopter to the hospital and he agreed to come with me. My dad was in the ambulance getting treatment and we couldn't wait for him so I chose Roomie to fly with me and care for me whilst I was on my way to hospital. I was frightened but Roomie made everything okay. You are probably wondering what Roomie was doing in the UK and how he was so close to me. Well, he was driving a couple of metres ahead of us and he saw everything that happened. Apparently, Roomie helped the paramedics get me out of the car safely but I was drifting in and out of consciousness so I don't remember this. But I'm so glad he was there to make me smile and reassure me that everything would be okay, which I knew wasn't true but I tried my best to believe this to stop worrying.